fbpx

It's A Girl!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community It's A Girl!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Melissa
    Participant

Awesome! Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum
      Participant

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

GRATS SKI!!!!!!!! BIG LOVES FOR YOU AND THE KIDS FROM BOTH LOUIS AND I!!!!!

Bodine
          Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ CONGRADULATIONS SKI !!!! The angels have sung for you and sent you one of their own ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Congrats on your girl!! You have braids, smiles, pretty dresses, and giggles to look forward to!
            ^_^

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

Congrats on your girl!! You have braids, smiles, pretty dresses, and giggles to look forward to!
              ^_^

Hahahahaha That girl is gonna be wearing Army boots, just like mommy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skigod377
              Participant

Mos Def!!

Thank you everyone. We just got home. They kept us an extra 12 hours as a precaution because she was big… something to do with processing blood sugar. They had to make sure she was just big and not big because she was sickly or something. We are all doing well and Irelyn is sleeping right now. Im so glad to be home even though the hospital and staff were both really nice. Labor went well and I did get an epidural. When I pushed it only took three tries so she was ready to come out! Here are the pics!!!

dragonmedley
                Participant

Lookit those cheeks! What a cutie. Congrats again, Ski.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Mos Def!!

Thank you everyone. We just got home. They kept us an extra 12 hours as a precaution because she was big… something to do with processing blood sugar. They had to make sure she was just big and not big because she was sickly or something. We are all doing well and Irelyn is sleeping right now. Im so glad to be home even though the hospital and staff were both really nice. Labor went well and I did get an epidural. When I pushed it only took three tries so she was ready to come out! Here are the pics!!!

ZOMG!!!!!! I SWEAR I LOOKED LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS BORN!!! I’ll have to get a picture from my mom and scan it in…..I was 10lbs. 6oz. and was all chubby cheeked like that! ZOMG ZOMG GRATS!!!! SOO CUTE!!!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Such an absolute doll baby!!!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Katherine
                      Participant

She is so adorable!! Congrats Ski! pink time! pink time! pink time! pink time! pink time! pink pink pink pink

darjeb
                        Participant

Congratulations Ski I was just wondering this evening if it wasn’t about time for you to have your baby

She’s adorable!!!! I love the chubby cheeks (which no one out of me or my siblings had – I was the heavyweight at 6lb 1oz).

Congrats again! I love baby pics! ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
                          Participant

She’s such a cutie!!! Justin looks so proud to be holding her!! He’ll be a great big brother. ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

What an adorable baby girl! She’s so precious and I love the way your son is beaming as he’s holding her. Congradulations, Ski and may everything go well with you and your family! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.