fbpx

it seems like life just hates me

Home Forums Miscellany Community it seems like life just hates me

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I’m so sorry about this I wish I could offer more then words here

Mistress beat me to it. I was going to post the Rainbow Bridge.

Im so very sorry this happened Koishii. Even though it’s early morning here for me (515am), Im going to start burning a candle for your lost kitty. What is his name? I like to etch it in the candle. By now everyone here knows how much I value and deal with energies. This candle for your kitty is to help in crossing that Rainbow Bridge, but links your souls, forever more.

Im very sad for you. I will light a candle for you too. Sending you mental love and healing energy.

OH Koishi, I am so sorry this happened. At least the people stopped and let you know. *hugs* I don’t know what else to say. It’s early and I’m not awake yet, I’ll try to write more later.

*hugs*

Kyrin

lamortefille
      Participant

I’m so sorry, Koishii! Words are never enough…. 😥 *hugs*

Skigod377
        Participant

So sorry about your kitty. I am glad the people were nice enough to stop. Most people wouldnt.

dragonmedley
          Participant

Oh, Koi, that’s really sad. You’re right, pets are the best therapy sometimes. I’m reminded of a Calvin and Hobbes strip, where Calvin’s in a foul mood. He walks by Hobbes, who’s sleeping on his back. Calvin hugs the sleeping tiger and says with a big smile: “Fuzz therapy!”

So I’m sending you big hugs and hope you can get fuzz therapy with your other kitties.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
            Participant

I am so sorry about your little baby.

Purplecat
              Participant

I’m so sorry Koishii. I know pets are family, and that sometimes they can be more comforting than people, especially when people are part of the problem. I have a hard time dealing with other people sometimes and my cats are a huge help. We’re here for you.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

I’m so sorry you lost your furbaby 😥 Our cats are part of our family and that’s really hard…. glad to hear though that the people stopped and tried to get help; that doesn’t happen very often. *HUGS*

twindragonsmum

tdm

If it’s not the sinuses getting removed then it’s something in them that can be removed…tissue or something crazy like that which helps with the infections. My boss just keeps telling me to ask about that kind of surgery cuz she had it done and it really helped her. I’ll talk to the doc and see what he thinks.
                  I’m still wishing the best for you since what happened. I’m still very sorry. 😥

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jodi
                  Participant

I’m so sorry! I wish I could say more. I wish I could give you a real hug too. *hugs* Hang in there. We’re hear if you need to talk.

Participant

I’m sorry for your loss. 🙁

I’ve mentioned the post traumatic stress in some older posts but never what caused it. it’s something that heppend long ago that i did not have control over, So I deal with intense social anxiety, panic attacks,
                      My cats are a big part of my life in helping me cope with this.

Hey Koshi, I could have written that myself word for word. I suffer from the same things. I hope it helps you somewhat to know there is someone dealing with the same things.:( No one truly understands a panic attack who hasn’t suffered through one, or ten or whatever! ~big hugs~
                      My cats are a huge part of my comfort and helping me cope with life. We had seven for the longest time. We lived in a very small town – little or no traffic- they were indoor outdoor cats. Than we moved to GA and after losing two to the neighbors dogs they became strictly house cats.
                      It is so tough to lose someone that means so much to you. Doesn’t matter if it is a person or an animal friend it is your hurt to feel. My heart and prayers are with you. You have tons of supporting and kind people here.

Heather
                      Participant

I’m so sorry for the loss of your cat, Koishii. 😥 That’s a terrible thing. Pets make me so frustrated sometimes–I can’t even count the number of hit-by-cars that I’ve seen–but they truly don’t understand how fast a car can move compared to them, and that’s how a lot of them get hurt. Even teenaged humans generally don’t understand how fast a car can move. So as much as it hurts to see a pet injured by a car, I have to forgive them. They weren’t careless or foolish. They just were dealing with something that they couldn’t grasp mentally.

I’m glad that the couple stopped. They were good people. It sounds as if they shared your grief over what happened, and hopefully that cushioned the blow a little. But it’s still an awful thing, and I deeply regret it.

If you want to talk, you know where to find me; I can PM you my home phone number too if you like. Please take care!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I’m so sorry about your kitty. *hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.