fbpx

it seems like life just hates me

Home Forums Miscellany Community it seems like life just hates me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

after every thing the past few years with my health, the post traumatic stress, life has decided to give me a new pain to live through.

One of my furbabies got hit by a car. And this WAS my baby. one of the 4 kittens that was born by my cat in my room, raised on my bed. The only black male of the 4 kittens. We took him to the emergancy vet, but he was already dead.

I’ve never had a cat hit by a car.
      It’s bad enough that I stuggle with my health at times, but to loose one of the only things that helps me keep going when my health is bad, this just hurts so much.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Oh no, I’m soooo sorry that happened. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ It is always soo heartbreaking to hear a person lost a pet due to cars. I’m so sorry for you. We had a funeral for my parents’ cat, moses, when he got hit.
        Post traumatic stress? I havent’ been on the forum that long, maybe you had mentioned earlier what happened, if you don’t want to mention it, I completely understand. I’m sorry and I wish there was something I could do to help. **hugs**

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Stephanie
        Participant

Awww πŸ™ I am so sorry to hear that. πŸ™ Losing kitties that are a big part of our lives just sucks sooooo much. πŸ™
          Both my kitties that I have now are indoor only! I have lost toooo many just from opening that door and letting them out. πŸ™

Sends you BIG ((HUGS))

Jennifer
          Keymaster

This is so sad Koishii, I’m sorry. How did he get outside? πŸ™

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Andrea
            Participant

That’s awful! I’m so sorry.
              I hope live starts going easier for you.

Aww, I’m sorry! I know how you feel, two of my cats had to be put to sleep for FIP (Feline infectious peritonitis) in the past few years, and I’ve got two (possibly three…) more that have the disease and will have to be put down this year as well. πŸ˜₯

*hugs* I don’t know what I would do if one of my dogs got hit by a car. ;__;

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

This is so sad Koishii, I’m sorry. How did he get outside? πŸ™

They are indoor/outdoor cats. We live in a small town, really small, and in the residential area we get very little traffic at all. The people slow down for the animals even.

The poor couple that hit him came to the door and were shaken up real bad that they hit some ones cat.

I usualy go out when it gets dark and I call them inside because my cat’s sleep with me and I give them attention in the evening…but I did not do that this time. I was just taking a break from doing house work and was going to call my cats in when i was done eating.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

Oh no, I’m soooo sorry that happened. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ It is always soo heartbreaking to hear a person lost a pet due to cars. I’m so sorry for you. We had a funeral for my parents’ cat, moses, when he got hit.
                  Post traumatic stress? I havent’ been on the forum that long, maybe you had mentioned earlier what happened, if you don’t want to mention it, I completely understand. I’m sorry and I wish there was something I could do to help. **hugs**

I’ve mentioned the post traumatic stress in some older posts but never what caused it. it’s something that heppend long ago that i did not have control over, So I deal with intense social anxiety, panic attacks, and even little bits of stress from anything can cause me a lot of physical pain. when I was having chronic sinus infections, the PTS almost put me in the hospital because i was loosing so much weight and I could not manage the sinus infections and stress.
                  My cats are a big part of my life in helping me cope with this.

Geezzz. That’s a lot to deal with and I’m sorry you have to go through all of it. Cats are wonderful when it comes to cheering people up and from what you say, your cats must be experts. I’m sorry you had to loose one, if I could, I’d loan you my cat…he’s really fat and kinda clumsy but he does a good job at making me happy and keeping my lap warm.
                  Chronic sinus infections? I get those too (got one now to be honest), I’m going in to the docs office thursday and my boss told me to ask about getting my sinuses removed. It sounds weird but she had hers taken out cuz of those darned infections…may not be such a bad idea considering I get them about 6 times a year plus. She did tell my that the recovery time is long and painful but it’s worth it. If you still get them why not ask too? **more hugs**
                  I hope you’ll be ok. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

I am so sorry about your cat. *sends mental hugs and chocolate*

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

Geezzz. That’s a lot to deal with and I’m sorry you have to go through all of it. Cats are wonderful when it comes to cheering people up and from what you say, your cats must be experts. I’m sorry you had to loose one, if I could, I’d loan you my cat…he’s really fat and kinda clumsy but he does a good job at making me happy and keeping my lap warm.
                    Chronic sinus infections? I get those too (got one now to be honest), I’m going in to the docs office thursday and my boss told me to ask about getting my sinuses removed. It sounds weird but she had hers taken out cuz of those darned infections…may not be such a bad idea considering I get them about 6 times a year plus. She did tell my that the recovery time is long and painful but it’s worth it. If you still get them why not ask too? **more hugs**
                    I hope you’ll be ok. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

you may mean tonsals sweety. you can’t have your sinus removed.
                    I have had two surgeries for it, the last one just this last summer and hoping it really is the last one.
                    you should ask to be refered to an ENT(ear nose and throat docter)
                    Mine was from a deviated sceptum, you need to have a cat scan to see if that is what is causing the sinus infections. As of now I do not get them any more and i already have had too virises like normal people usualy get and got over it rather well.

Animals in general are rather amazing at helping with depresion, especialy social animals like cats and dogs that live in groups. What they give is unconditional, and knowing that they do not care why you are the way you are, that they just want to be there for you has a great affect on people who deal with a lot of bad stuff.

Jasmine
                    Participant

I’m so sorry Koishii. Our furbabies are part of the family and it always hurts so much to lose one. πŸ˜₯

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I’m so sorry Koishii. Our furbabies are part of the family and it always hurts so much to lose one. πŸ˜₯

it really does. they are such an every day part of my life. I go to sleep with a cat or three on me and wake up to them too…

Thank you to all who is commenting, I am sorry if i do not get to responding to every one.

Oh! Koishi I’m so sorry! I lost one of my cats right before christmas, she was 13, and at least I knew she was ill. i can’t imagine losing my Emma, I don’t know what I’d do, she’s my baby! and to lose a furbaby so unexpectedly is the hardest!
                        This helped me alot:

Rainbow Bridge
                        Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
                        There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
                        There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
                        The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together….

Author unknown…

I hope that helps!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.