fbpx

I'm BAAAAAACKKK!!! and…(link to pictures in original post)

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm BAAAAAACKKK!!! and…(link to pictures in original post)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Congrats!! I vote for Jan 13th…my dad’s B-day. πŸ˜†

And since we’re voting for dates here πŸ˜‰ How about Jan. 17th. My mom’s birthday πŸ˜†

Dk GreenGreenWhiteGrey

dragonmedley
      Participant

Woohoo!

I noticed in one of your posts that your countdown siggie was gone, so I was wondering…

CONGRATULATIONS!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Congratulations!

Katherine
        Participant

Your due date is the day (in 2003) that KC and I went on our first date! So I vote for the 24th!

Patricia
          Participant

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news! πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Thanks guys!!! My Dad’s birthday is the 17th, so he’s hoping for that, lol.

PT~ actually, we got really lucky (ha, no pun intended) with the fires, the smoke didn’t reach the parks untill the day after we left, we really lucked out!

Ski~ LMAO!! actually we’ve been married for almost 7 months, we took our honeymoon later for the nice weather!!

I am so excited!!! I haven’t been able to even organize my honeymoon photos yet, but hopefully in the next day or two I’ll put some up. Thank you all again for your well wishes, it means so much to me!!

Jasmine
            Participant

Oh, Huge Congrats!!

Bob

January 21st It used to be my parents wedding anniversary

laphon1
                Participant

Congratulations!

Mmloda
                  Participant

πŸ˜€ Congrats… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Marzena

OK, I vote for Jan 21 or 24 since those are my cousins birthdays. And I will also vote for Jan 19 and Jan 26th since those 2 dates are birthdays of very good friends!

Hmm. I smell a “baby pool”! Whoever wins, we all chip in and buy them say, a curl or something! But if we do that, we have to narrow it down to time of day also so we dont come up with ties! Hey, we did this stuff in work so I thought I bring it up.

Now, only if we played for Windstones instead of game, show or concert tickets at work… ! LOL

Yea, I cant get in to view the photos cause it says I must be logged in to do that. I hate MySpace so I never signed up for it. Takes forever for it to load one dang page so I stay away from it.

Guess I’ll wait for the Photobucket pix! Course, you could always email me! πŸ˜€ xoxo )O( LOL

Skigod377
                    Participant

Nope, it says we have to be your friends to see the pics. Awww.. tell them we ARE your friends!! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                      Participant

I’ll add Jan 14th…my parents’ wedding anniversary. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.