fbpx

I'm BAAAAAACKKK!!! and…(link to pictures in original post)

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm BAAAAAACKKK!!! and…(link to pictures in original post)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

!!!!!!

How awesome is that!!!!! Our honeymoon was fantastic, and coming home to find out we are pregnant just iced the cake!!! I have some really great pictures from our Honeymoon, but I have to sort through them, and upload them to photobucket first. I just don’t have the energy to do that tonight, but I’ll get them up soon. I am almost caught up on threads, I missed so much. I guess I never realized how attached I am to my forum friends!! I missed you guys!

EDIT #1~ Here is the link to the album on my Myspace, it’s set to public, so everyone should be able to see it.
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=43374146&albumId=1667997
    EDIT #2~I got photobucket to work! there’s too many to post on here, so browse at your leisure!
    http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/Shelby1905/Our%20Honeymoon/
    I have more than a thousand pictures, these are just a few of them, not including the professional ones that the Disney Photographer took, we haven’t gotten those back yet.

Bob

Well let me be the first to say CONGRATS all the way around!!!

Lokie
      Participant

Congrats!

wolflodge100
        Participant

Congrats! I’m glad you had a fun time. πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Muchos congratulations!!! I can feel your happiness through my screen!! πŸ˜€ Welcome back!

darjeb
            Participant

Congratulations on the expected baby when is it due?

Stephanie
              Participant

Congratulations!!! πŸ˜€

Aww! Thanks guys!!! Our Due Date is January 24th!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Congratulations!

Katherine
                  Participant

Hehe…I knew that would happen! Congrats!

See what happens when you “enjoy the hotel room” and then go riding on “upsidedown” roller coasters! LOL Just kidding; I know hubby doesnt like coasters. But apparently there was more fun to be had sister! Congratulations to you both! Im so very happy for you! Welcome home and hope the burning forest fires didnt affect your breathing too much while you were here. If I can smell them where I am, Orlando is sure to constantly smell like a camp fire. Hope that didnt take away from anything!

And yes! Pix when you can!

Whoo hoo! Hubby says it will be a girl, and she has to be born on Jan. 18th, which is our anniversary and our best friend’s birthday as well…so a good day all around. πŸ™‚

Anyway, congrats, I am so happy for you I have tears in my eyes.

Yay!

Our little Windstone forum is growing, one adorable baby at a time, you will make #4 I think, 2 born and 2 cooking.

Kyrin

Skigod377
                    Participant

Holy Crap you guys work fast!! Unless you anticipated the wedding… shame shame… πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Just kidding girl!! That is soooo great! πŸ˜€

How awesome, CONGRATS!!!! My son was born on January 18th (14 years ago), so I am pulling for you there. πŸ™‚

It was the coldest day of the year (and the record still stands), and I hope you don’t have that problem when the time comes to get to the hospital. I wasn’t sure if we would make it because we couldn’t get the car out of the garage, there was so much snow. 😯 Thank God we had a truck on standby!

Wishing you many blessings,

Lourdes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.