fbpx

If you do a batch of wolf brindles….would you consider half merle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody If you do a batch of wolf brindles….would you consider half merle?

• This topic has 29 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’ll probably use a stencil to produce any white markings but merles and brindles would be hand airbrushed for the body color, so each would be unique.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

I’ll probably use a stencil to produce any white markings but merles and brindles would be hand airbrushed for the body color, so each would be unique.

Since these batches will take some time to paint, do you think this would be a March grab bag? ๐Ÿ™‚

Ferlin1984
        Participant

I feel really stupid for asking but it just dawned on me after seeing all these beautiful detailed grab bags. Do you, Melody paint each grab bag piece? I know the ebay pieces are all done by you if they say it in the description, and the production pieces by other painters but I was wondering about the grab bags. Just thinking about all those Merle and brindles coming up and all that hand detail work.

Melody
          Keymaster

I feel really stupid for asking but it just dawned on me after seeing all these beautiful detailed grab bags. Do you, Melody paint each grab bag piece? I know the ebay pieces are all done by you if they say it in the description, and the production pieces by other painters but I was wondering about the grab bags. Just thinking about all those Merle and brindles coming up and all that hand detail work.

Yes, right now I do paint all the grab bags.

Melody
            Keymaster

Since these batches will take some time to paint, do you think this would be a March grab bag? ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t know. We haven’t started casting wolves again, so they need to be made first!
              I will try to get some other gb out first, probably.

Natasha
              Participant

Unicorns! I am dying for unicorns!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
                Participant

I don’t know. We haven’t started casting wolves again, so they need to be made first!
                  I will try to get some other gb out first, probably.

Wow! Each of them is so unique. I pick up some of the fantasy pieces and just look at all the little details on them over and over. So pretty!
                  Thank you for a answering my questions. Now I know a little bit more about my collection.

I know poads, unicorns and dragons were mentioned for the next batch of grab bags. Do you know if anything is in the works for any of those? Or something else?

Kim
                  Blocked

What is cast right now that could be done next as a grab bag? I also vote for fantasy baby unicorns next since it’s been almost two years since any came out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

What is cast right now that could be done next as a grab bag? I also vote for fantasy baby unicorns next since it’s been almost two years since any came out.

Baby unicorns with silver horns ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

I’m happy to paint whatever you guys want!

O.O woah woah, woah there. Those are dangerous words! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also-what about some LP solid matte black with blue eyes or solid dark “Russian Blue cat” grey wolves with yellow eyes?

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

Grey or black wolves sound great to me! The grey/blue wolves are beautiful.

(If you decided to paint blue/blue wolves, though, I couldn’t complain! What an interesting batch that would be. Candy-colored eyes and bright blue coats.)

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Mary
                          Participant

I’ll second that & would love to have a grey/blue wolf or grey/lavendar

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

I’d love some adult poads (or young poads). I personally enjoy natural and de-saturated colors with accents of bright color on the body. I know it was mentioned before but goodness, a young or adult poad painted in the dart frog scheme would be phenomenal. I loved those and the black eyes were stunning! ๐Ÿ™‚

.*ยบSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ยบ*.

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

I’m happy to paint whatever you guys want!

O.O woah woah, woah there. Those are dangerous words! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also-what about some LP solid matte black with blue eyes or solid dark “Russian Blue cat” grey wolves with yellow eyes?

I’m a big fan of Med toned grey with black masks ๐Ÿ™‚ Was hoping to get one to match my lil arctic (The middle one)

gold or yellow eyes on them is just amazing too ๐Ÿ™‚ – So if there happened to be a LP release with that type of color, or something close to it, I’d be pretty ok with that ๐Ÿ˜‰ Also, black wolves with the speckle type shading my arctic on the left has, would be pretty awesome too! I just love that texture! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                                Blocked

Since there was a batch brindle wolves but no merle, would you paint some more merles in the future? No rush but just wondering.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.