If you could only keep one…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could only keep one…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Mineral Spring OW #4. He is so pretty he will never leave my home.

windstonefan

GardenNinja
      Participant

Flap cat “Midnight”. I was having a bit of trouble deciding between Midnight and my first, the Large Black Wizard, when I realized what Lisa Z did – I could always get another LBW, but there is only one Midnight.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
        Participant

I have thought about this subject more than once.It is truly just one that I will never,ever, leave behind….Gandalf,my wolf Avatar from Ms.Melody.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
          Participant

Hahahaha😂

pipsxlch
            Participant

It’s kind of for the same reason I’d most likely keep my male. I wouldn’t get much for an old green male, and since the whole point is distress (it would have to be) forcing the sale, I could justify keeping him easily. The OW and scratcher would each bring more funds. Besides, another old green male wouldn’t be THIS one with all its memories.

Is it wrong to truly agree with Stormdancer’s statement?

Bodine
              Participant

Hmmm…maybe just a little 😂

StormDancer
                Participant

lol. That probably depends upon just how much you want to keep the hubby.

I look at it this way. The Windstones don’t eat and so are actually cheaper to keep in the long run!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Marianne
                  Participant

I would be torn between my Grab Bag Hatching Peg and copper Hatching emperor I won in the monthly draw. I have a real soft spot for creatures that fly. When I was younger I used to have very realistic dreams of flying and flapping my wings. At the time I thought it was strange because thought I was in human form but now I like to think I was one of these glorious creatures in my dreams. 💗

Stephanie
                    Participant

Reading through old posts and found this one. I…am really not sure how to answer this! Would I keep Bisbee, my baby uni that had a grand Windstone Factory Adventure? My very first hatcher (old green prototype)? The beautiful grab bag uni my husband bought me right before our daughter was born? Stained Glass, who was my grail piece for so long before she finally came home to me? Haiku, whom I never thought I’d have a chance to own? One of my Kickstarter Poads who are so beautiful? One of my koi kirins?
                      Ugh! This is really hard because I only keep pieces that I really, really love. But if I HAD to pick, it would probably be my zebra flower grab bag from right before our daughter was born. Stained Glass a close second.

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I love too many to truly choose, but the top contenders would definitely be Test Paint BVP Prototype OW #13 (he’s the perfect combo of “paid a lot but couldn’t make back what I paid,” plus “extra-special for being my first test piece and having a Melody doodle on the bottom”), my White Emperor (the White collection is my first love and he’s just magnificent), the Lavender Rose Test Paint Lap and the Overcast Test Paint Lap (both especially gorgeous and in colors I’m supremely thrilled with).

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Amy
                        Participant

Can we get more in the future (after having to purge the lot) or is this the only one we’re allowed to own for the rest of our lives?

Bodine
                          Participant

This is truly hard huh?😂 That’s just cause WE LOVE OUR WINDSTONES!!WHOOP-WHOOP!!!😍

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

licking cat…..and sitting cat when I get him or her…

also I’d never be able to sell any of my old animals, everything else would be hard but the old animals will be staying forever with me….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                              Participant

The only old ones I have are Razorbacks and they will stay,always want one more though for a grand-daughter in Arkansas.

Arlla
                                Participant

I’ve unfortunately actually had to think about this as a real world scenario TT___TT But I am firm in my decision of keeping Jenifer Miller’s Neptune Emperor if I could only keep one (thankfully I get to hang onto around 20 or so)

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                                  -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.