If you could only keep one…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could only keep one…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

We have a ton of home renos on the horizon, and I have been slowly packing up the collection. This got me thinking, what if life kicked me in the face, and I had to sell the lot, but keep only one?  Although my collection pales in comparison to a lot of you, I consider myself lucky to have been able to acquire so many of my favourites, and found this difficult. If I had to pick one, it would be Golden Koi #1 Oriental Moon dragon by Melody. She was my first ebay piece, and has been the pride of my collection ever since.

What about you guys?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
      Participant

You’re right – it would be very difficult.  PROBABLY the “Hades” baby unicorn would be the survivor.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Tough question. I’m not sure! My favorite tends to fluctuate some- between the OW (emerald or eBay empea prototype though? Usually the emerald…), the male who was one of my very first 3, or the scratcher.  Hmm, maybe because he has so many memories and isn’t a valuable one, the male. I do love the OW sculpt though… augh!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Oh Wow! Tough decision indeed…. I need to think on this a little.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
            Blocked

Oooh that’s a hard thing to pick only one as I love so many of my pieces!  I would pick probably my rainbow zebra young unicorn, Radioactive or my rainbow tiger baby unicorn!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

OK – I’d rather be able to choose my top 10 to keep because I Love several Adult Poads, a Pebble Wolf, Curlies and a few PYO pieces from some very talented forum members. Heck, even narrowing it down to 10 would be tough for me!

I guess my one to keep would have to be my ‘Bacon & Eggs’ Curled Dragon by Melody that etuscan was so Great to allow me to get from her. Bacon & Eggs is one of my Grails! He’s my idea of the perfect embodiment of a Dragon with a snake-like coloration and pattern, which I really love.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                Participant

I thought long and hard on this and came to the conclusion I would sell the hubby and keep all the Windstones!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Natasha
                  Participant

Just one would be too hard! I’d want to try to keep a set…The Pinto Flame Mother & Father unicorn. They are just so gorgeous!

Runners up would be the Starlight Rain Uni Family, The Cayenne Uni Family, The Black Sorcery Father & Baby uni, My snow leopard test paint and grab bags, or Iris, Amphora or Damian from the young unis, or my Nubian goat safari uni colt.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

LMAO! Love this!!!  I have a sign that says “Missing: Husband and dog…reward for the dog”. lol!!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Ummm, Natasha…? I said ONE! lol  Of course you would want to keep the set 😉

Azurielle
                        Participant

My rainbow fledge. I know, not very special or unique, but the fledge is and always will be my favorite sculpt, and rainbow my favorite color. Picking one is super hard, but there it is.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Landipan
                          Participant

Oooh, that’s tough! My collection is very small but each is very loved. it’d be so hard to choose. It’d either be my very first WS, the GB Fennec that’s in my avatar (very first WS, and my very first GB!) OR my GB blue and white Kirin that I got a few years ago, first time I ever got a great grab on the first go. ooooh so hard to choose!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Nope! Doesn’t have to be unique or expensive…you just have to love it more than the rest 🙂

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Right?! Super hard to choose. My second choice would have been the hatching peg my mom bought me decades ago. So not unique or expensive, but has value to me 🙂

LZ
                                Participant

Is this the situation called “Sophie’s choice?” LOL. I love the peacock male dragon best, but they are all over ebay so it’s easy to re-aquire. So I think the overcast male would be the keeper.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.