fbpx

If you could have…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could have…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

…any sculpt in every color, which sculpt would you pick? It doesn’t even have to be your favorite one! I myself would like all the small wizards, to put in a circle with their dragons raised. “The Order of the Cute Pet Dragon will now meet. Raise your dragon and recite the pledge!”

I know quite a few here collect all the curls and fledgies, and there are some OW circles. If you’ve already accomplished this with your sculpt of choice, share some pics! πŸ™‚

Megan
      Participant

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I’d get a secret keeper in every color. I’d put them in the middle of my house to weigh it down in event of a tornado.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
          Participant

I think…my favorite sculpt is the scratcher. And I think my favorite colors are BVP, emerald peacock and silver. So I’d like scratchers in all those colors. πŸ˜€

I’m also collecting all the hatchers. Mmmm, silver hatchling… πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I’d get a secret keeper in every color. I’d put them in the middle of my house to weigh it down in event of a tornado.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
              Participant

I’d like to have the Fledglings and the Curled Dragons in every color. So far, I’ve managed to keep up with them. πŸ˜‰

kitsunelady
                Participant

The regular oriental. =D (not the Sun)

Megan
                  Participant

Jennifer wrote:

πŸ˜† Oh, Nam! You’re so clever. I don’t think there would be room enough in a lot of houses for a SK in every color!

Fledgies definitely! So far the only one I have is empea though. 😳

Jasmine
                    Participant

I’d love to have all the OW’s that have been released, produced, LP, AE, Prototype…I’m not even sure how many there are out there, 18 special ones in the Windstone Ebay gallery…6 production? Wow, I’d have to reinforce the floors… πŸ˜†

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I love it! I would go for the male griffins. I don’t like every color that’s come out, but if it was a color I like I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
                        Participant

I would have to say The Emperor Dragon…which I am currently working on… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I’ve got mine – the young unicorn. I have him in black, white and the one and only test paint we have seen on ebay so far.

frozendragon
                            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I’d be afraid they’d fall through the floor…

😯

Bob

mmloda wrote:

I would have to say The Emperor Dragon…which I am currently working on… πŸ˜€

I almost have this. I have all 8 of the production pieces plus Mama from Kyrin. I could not afford the special Emperors though.

I agree with Nam/Jennifer, I would LOVE to have a SK in every production color to add to my collection and the person that would need to come along with them to pay for them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.