fbpx

If you could have…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could have…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

I think I’d want a circle of Lap dragons. She’s my favorite sculpt πŸ™‚

Since I can’t afford that particular sculpt myself though, I am collecting a circle of fledgies πŸ™‚

Maybe one day I will be able to afford the Lap dragons.

darjeb
      Participant

It would be a toss up between the emperor, OW, fledgling and the royals – hard to say

Megan
        Participant

Isn’t it Keschete who has all the royal hatchers in every color? That’s pretty impressive!

Megan
          Participant

Hmm… the more I think about it, I could also see a sitting spectral and a young dragon in every color. But I’d have nowhere to put them πŸ˜†

I guess I would “choose” the curls and all the orientals, regular and suns, and then the OW’s, laps, males, and sitting spectrals. I love those eyes! I would love one SK like the one on Ebay now, but the chances of ever getting one are so slim! Maybe if I sold half my collection πŸ™ and stopped buying any more πŸ˜₯ and stopped noticing all the ways of completing my wish lists πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ and stopped coming on the forum to help break my addiction,— πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ —Nope, looks like I am not going to get an SK!! But I can always dream! πŸ˜†

The only dragon I want that I would trade my most collection for is a SK. (the reason I say most is because I can’t just have one dragon after having 60 pieces) I want one of these SO BAD!!!!!!!!! So if there is anyone out there who has one that would trade me for half my collection, I am up for any offers! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

pipsxlch
            Participant

Hmm, I’m with Lamortefille on this one. I’m a color collector, not a sculpt collector, for want of a better way to word it. I don’t care for all of the colors (though I do like all the sculpts!) Some, like the OW and male, I love but that wouldn’t really influence me to have them in colors I don’t care for. Unless the so-so color just worked on that sculpt, but even then… πŸ™„

I want the male unicorn in ALL colors the dragons are in! πŸ˜€ 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

Megan
              Participant

Wow, a rainbow of male unis… that’s a fun mental picture πŸ˜€ Sounds like a photoshop pic waiting to happen.

I’d like just one SK…OLD GREEN! But otherwise, I’d have to pick OW’s in EVERY color! I love that sculpt above all others. (My second would have to be the Sun dragons. I want to find a damaged one and have him painted Koi…But, I already have the Koi pattern in mind. So, I guess I would have to cave on my strict “I will NOT repaint a production piece”…Unless I get Kyrin to do it! πŸ˜‰ 😈 πŸ˜† )
                I am sorta a color collector too…7 of each color that is. πŸ˜† πŸ™„

Nightcrow
                Participant

The Lap, of course! πŸ™‚

I only have two, but I’d LOVE to have them all — I’d have to build a special shelf, so I could display them all together in color spectrum order! (Hey, Melody — any chance of an orange and a purple color scheme coming out, to complete the rainbow?) πŸ™‚ ::Laughs::

Right now I just have White and Silver, and my top priorities right now are Emerald and Black Gold. (And squeaking for Rainbow and Ocean Blue…)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

kitsunelady
                  Participant

An Ocean Blue Lap!! That would be awesome. *adds it to her squeaks* πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I would love an OW in Autumn Leaf, and the SK in that color as well. A Rainbow SK would be awesome too! πŸ˜€ I would love to see more white dragons, a sea-blue color line of dragons, more green dragons and also I like to see the Violet Flame become a production color. As far as what dragon sculpts in those colors…..maybe all of them would be potental ‘must haves’ πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

I’m a sculpt collector. OWs, Spectrals and curlies look good in just about anything.

All the Orientals. Than the Laps, OW’s and curlies. πŸ˜†

Bred egg*Bred Egg 2*Blue

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.