fbpx

Ideas for Hybrid Emerald Peacock name

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ideas for Hybrid Emerald Peacock name

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I still think green opal or green sapphire work well, too. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like the green sapphire, but “green Opal” makes me think of the car. Are there Opals in the states? I have not been back for so long, I dont remember. ๐Ÿ™

If there are, I’ve never heard of one! Opal only brings to mind the gemstone, to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
      Participant

I think of the Opel Kadette. Its the European version of the Gremlin. Anyone remember the Gremlin?

lamortefille
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I think of the Opel Kadette. Its the European version of the Gremlin. Anyone remember the Gremlin?

Yup! How about the Pacer – looked like the person was driving a fishbowl…

Skigod377
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Yup! How about the Pacer – looked like the person was driving a fishbowl…

LOL! Yeah! Pacers ROCK!

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Now the Gremlin I remember!!

laphon1
              Participant

I think it was Buick that sold the Opel in the 1970’s.

Arlla
                Participant

Melody:
                  “I’m just gonna call them Emerald Peacock. That is what they are. We may have to abreviate it , but it is descriptive.”

LOL well, that’s kind of anti-climactic! ^_^

I really REALLY like the second version of it posted in the gallery….so purdy…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Bob

I’m fine with that. It’s her company so she can do whatever she wants to with her product

Arlla
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m fine with that. It’s her company so she can do whatever she wants to with her product

I just thought that after 6 pages of this discussion, it was kind of funny.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

I agree but at least it was only 6 pages not crazy like other topics

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

I so stopped listening about 4 pages ago….or whenever my single post on this thread was….. ๐Ÿ™„

frozendragon
                          Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I so stopped listening about 4 pages ago….or whenever my single post on this thread was….. ๐Ÿ™„

Um….huh…..what?

did I miss something…..I was too busy posting my dragon spirit on ebay…..

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Arlla wrote:

Melody:
                            “I’m just gonna call them Emerald Peacock. That is what they are. We may have to abreviate it , but it is descriptive.”

LOL well, that’s kind of anti-climactic! ^_^

I really REALLY like the second version of it posted in the gallery….so purdy…

Ha ha ha! XD

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.