fbpx

Ideas for Hybrid Emerald Peacock name

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ideas for Hybrid Emerald Peacock name

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Yeah, I kind of like ddvm’s idea. The only problem I see with it are the item numbers. 504-BG, for example, if the ID of the black gold young dragon. What would it be for blue green, which also is a “BG”? Maybe 504-BL…

SilverDragon
      Participant

Well, in my opinion, I do like the sound of “Aurora.” It’s pretty and the colors do remind me of one. I think Aurora is the best because it summarizes the mixer of the greens, blues, and purple. Mmmmmm Aurora. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Okay, now that I’ve actually seen a picture of them…they’re FAR more vibrant and electric than I imagined! 😯

The one with the heavy green-gold on it makes me think of “Neon Lights” and the other one with purple wings and less green-gold makes me think of candy, so I suggest “Taffy”
          Taffy Dragons
          Neon Light(s) Dragons
          Electric Dragons

Skigod377
          Participant

I rhink of Lime, or neon.

Maria
            Participant

Now that we see pictures, I’m all for Neon! That fits much better than Viridian. And Lime wouldn’t be bad either, except that I’ve never seen a lime with blue in it.

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Now that we see pictures, I’m all for Neon! That fits much better than Viridian. And Lime wouldn’t be bad either, except that I’ve never seen a lime with blue in it.

I was just thinking of the color. I cant come up with any cool names, though now that we have a pic, someone should be able to.

Sour Apple Vision!

Skigod377
                Participant

Green Flash! (See why I keep my ideas to myself?) Actually, I guess its not a terrible name.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Green Flash! (See why I keep my ideas to myself?) Actually, I guess its not a terrible name.

I thought someone had already come up with Green Flash???

Skigod377
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I thought someone had already come up with Green Flash???

Dang it! You’re right. Its on page one! In the first post. Oh well…so much for originality.

Bob

I knew it sounded familiar

Skigod377
                        Participant

Ok, how ’bout, “Lime Blaze” or “Green Blaze?”

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I still think green opal or green sapphire work well, too. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I like the green sapphire, but “green Opal” makes me think of the car. Are there Opals in the states? I have not been back for so long, I dont remember. πŸ™

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I like the green sapphire, but “green Opal” makes me think of the car. Are there Opals in the states? I have not been back for so long, I dont remember. πŸ™
                                I have never heard of an Opal car???

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.