fbpx

Ideas for Hybrid Emerald Peacock name

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ideas for Hybrid Emerald Peacock name

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I liked “Ocean Jade” or “Seafoam.” Scarab makes me thinks of scabs. ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe “Sea green?” I kinda like that.

Can’t be seafoam, that’s Nam’s PYO Dragon’s color!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pos=1&uid=23

Skigod377
      Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I liked “Ocean Jade” or “Seafoam.” Scarab makes me thinks of scabs. ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe “Sea green?” I kinda like that.

Can’t be seafoam, that’s Nam’s PYO Dragon’s color!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pos=1&uid=23

“Ocean Jade” is even prettier, so im ok with that. I still like “Sea Green,” too.

Maria
        Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I still like Viridian best. Aurora isn’t a color or a stone, so it wouldn’t fit with any of the other color names.

Peacock, Brown, Black and Ggold, Gold and Green are not stones either

Brown and green are colors, and Black Gold is a color with a precious metal. So they fit the list. Sorry for not specifying. ๐Ÿ™‚ Peacock is the only one not a color or precious material by definition, and even that is used as a color name.
          I still think listings like “Windestone Edition Male Dragon in Neptune” or “Triton” would sound strange.Peacock is a mineral. I think it is a type of coal.That is what the peacock dragons are painted after, not the bird. http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/pic/NGSPOD01/100334~Close-View-of-a-Large-Chunk-of-Peacock-Coal-Posters.jpg
          John, the husband thing, came up with Blugruple, Griffin, the brother thing, came up with Empphire.

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
          Well, if Peacock is a mineral, all the better. Maybe I’m finicky, but I think it’s good to keep the tradition.

Bob

FOLKS
            The new color is not GREEN. I did not see any Green in it so Green or Jade sort of names really are not what this color needs.It’s alomst all BLUE. It’s a very vibrant and pretty shade of blue but it’s still blue

littleironhorse
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

FOLKS
              The new color is not GREEN. I did not see any Green in it so Green or Jade sort of names really are not what this color needs.It’s alomst all BLUE. It’s a very vibrant and pretty shade of blue but it’s still blue

Hum, DM… Are you sure you’re not colorblind? Because there sure is a lot of green on both the Secret Keeper AND the Old Warrior here:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/ebay%20gallery.htm

Besides… Why would it be call Emerald-Peacock Hybrid if there was no green?

Skigod377
              Participant

I wish we could see them in person, then we could come up with a name that would suit and be customer friendly. Maybe miss Melody should send us some and then we could decide?

littleironhorse
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I wish we could see them in person, then we could come up with a name that would suit and be customer friendly. Maybe miss Melody should send us some and then we could decide?

Ha!Ha! I’m all for that! There is nothing like live viewing!

Bob

littleironhorse wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

FOLKS

Hum, DM… Are you sure you’re not colorblind? Because there sure is a lot of green on both the Secret Keeper AND the Old Warrior here:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/ebay%20gallery.htm

Besides… Why would it be call Emerald-Peacock Hybrid if there was no green?
                    The other 2 did have a lot of green. Maybe it was just the batch I was looking at when I was there but I do not remember a lot of green in them. Vantid can verify what the ones that day looked like she was the one that gave me the tour

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

The one I saw did have green, the bluer one you saw DM may have been a “new” paint type Melody was trying out? Who knows in that place =P

Since there is a black gold how about just blue green? I realize it’s not fancy but it is descriptive. *cringes while waiting for storm of protest*

Starbreeze
                      Participant

don’t cringe…to be honest, that’s probably the simplest solution….I’m not that crazy about any of the other ideas….none of them are quite right…

SPark
                        Participant

Bluegreen sounds fine to me. We don’t need a romantic name. Name your individual dragons “The Aurora family” if you like when you get them. “Here’s Mr. Aurora, and here’s Mrs. Aurora, and Emperor Aurora, and…” *grin*

For the name of the COLOR, not the name of the dragons, I say bluegreen, or turquoise, or some other simple, plain color name is best.

(And I should hope there’s some green in these things, as the long-version name is hybrid EMERALD peacock. What’s the “emerald” doing on that if they’re not nice and green?)

Starbreeze
                          Participant

Mr & Mrs Aurora….that’s funny… ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

DantheDragon
                            Participant

Hrm… Seabreeze then? ๐Ÿ™‚

frozendragon
                              Participant

Bermuda Green….has the blue like the water in Bermuda…..and the green….

LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.