fbpx

I would like to see some fledglings in stock!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I would like to see some fledglings in stock!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Heya Melody,

Any chance Windstone will be catching up on all the out of stock fledglings? I haven’t even seen any of the “new” red dragons because they are sold out and a fledgling is usually the first I buy to see if I like the color.

Nicole
    Participant

The new red fire dragons are already retired so its not likely you will see those in stock ever again

Are they retired for sure? I didn’t know if they had retired them for sure, or if they were still trying to work out the problems with the color. πŸ˜•
      *Is still trying to wait patiently for BEP Fledgies she saw in pics eons ago* πŸ˜‰

But they just came out less than a year ago, then they sold out in the Windstone online store (almost immediately) and they never made any more or kept them in stock, how can they already be retired?! I can understand them being retired if they were a one batch deal but they were a regular run color. I find it strange that Windstone would just discontinue them after not stocking them for any length of time at all.

CherylKaufman wrote:

But they just came out less than a year ago, then they sold out in the Windstone online store (almost immediately) and they never made any more or kept them in stock, how can they already be retired?! I can understand them being retired if they were a one batch deal but they were a regular run color. I find it strange that Windstone would just discontinue them after not stocking them for any length of time at all.

Last I knew they were having trouble getting the Red Fire to turn out properly since before the move, or right after it. But last I read they were still trying to solve the issues. πŸ™‚

Oh yippee, there is still hope. I admit I would like to see more items in stock in the Windstone store :/

Nicole
      Participant

Well on emerald’s emporium she says at the top of the dragon page that the red fire color is being discontinued and i was fairly sure on here Melody or someone said they weren’t going to be working with red pigment paints at all anymore. So im fairly certain there won’t be more red fires. I would love it if there were though. They are the only production color out right now that I like and I only have one so far.

Oh, well I did not read that, I am sorry. πŸ˜• But then again, I may appear to be on here often, but trust me, I am not here nearly as much as I was a year ago…Or 3. 😳 (Mostly I check PM’s and whatnot, and may surf through the threads quickly, but I do bypass a few. Or I’d spend 6 hours trying to catch up every 3 or 4 days! :o)

frozendragon
        Participant

yeah.. shortly after I found that scratcher that had faded almost completely one one side.. Melody said they prolly weren’t going to make anything else in red because the red is too unstable and fades too easy..

they had thought that the new red wouldn’t fade like the last one.. but it did.. and it wasn’t just the scratcher I found..
          so it’s definitely on hiatus.. if not got for good

Maria
          Participant

Cheryyyyyyl!
            Haha, I’m so glad to see you’re still alive, kicking and collecting Windstones! We, or at least I, sure have missed you around here!

GB!!!!!!! Hey girl, how the heck have you been?! Yep, alive, kicking, grabbing Windstone’s here and there as money allows. I’m still unemployed in our current economic downtime here in the US but I’m back in school to become a registered nurse so I can find some stable and useful employment πŸ˜€ (I have rejected Corporate America- evil, bad, bad place!)

These days I spend my time studying and gardening…A LOT. It’s so good to see you again! When ya coming back to the US (TX)?! We moved and our new house is lovely with lots of dog room in the backyard and an entire room for lizards πŸ˜€ I just got a Great Pyrenees too (figured I needed another huge pile of fluffy love) to occupy my time. My life is wonderful right now, no stress other than to get an A on whatever the next test is (which I have been quite successful at!), I’ve got time for my family, yard, animals, etc. It sounds crazy but unemployment has been pure bliss and I’m so grateful I’ve had some time away from that company I used to work for πŸ˜€ Life is good!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Cheryl! I wondered where you had wandered off too!

twindragonsmum :hi:

tdm

hahahaha!! So pretty! Love the purple flowers πŸ˜€ Ya, I’m around I just usually don’t log on to the forums these days mostly because I know I will let it consume me πŸ˜€ I was so OCD about forum chat a couple of years ago πŸ™‚

darjeb
              Participant

I just ran over and looked at my Red Fire OW and Fledgie, those are the only RF ones I have and neither one has faded I guess I got lucky.

I would like to see the Fledgie in autumn leaf and silver

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.