fbpx

I would like to introduce….

Home Forums Miscellany Community I would like to introduce….

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

56 hours , that sounds like fun ๐Ÿ˜› . Congratz on the new baby , all kinds of craziness to come ๐Ÿ™‚

darjeb
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS

Sbianchi
      Participant

Congratulations again, he is adorable!

Skigod377
        Participant

COngratulations girl!!

Thank you all!!! Sorry I’m kind of MIA, we’re getting used to eachother, and I have terrible headaches…and for some reason didn’t get the update email for this! Ryan is doing wonderfully though!

Kyrin wrote:

Ohh…he is so cute! You guys look so young…was I ever that young?? I would also be interested in details of the birth, though they really should have let you move around, strapping a woman to the bed and not letting gravity do it’s work is barbaric. Even in the dark ages they knew that laying flat on a bed was not the way to have a child…what kind of hospital was this??

Just glad everything worked out, and hopefully this didn’t intimidate you too much and you aren’t now dead set against another child. LOL!

Kyrin

I know, we look young, I’m 27 hubby is 29! Noone belives I’m my age though. yes, it was barbaric, and I’m not pleased about it, but look at my end result! totally worth it! and nope, didn;t intimidate me at all..I’d do it again!

DragonMistress wrote:

Thank you all!!! Sorry I’m kind of MIA, we’re getting used to eachother, and I have terrible headaches…and for some reason didn’t get the update email for this! Ryan is doing wonderfully though!

Kyrin wrote:

Ohh…he is so cute! You guys look so young…was I ever that young?? I would also be interested in details of the birth, though they really should have let you move around, strapping a woman to the bed and not letting gravity do it’s work is barbaric. Even in the dark ages they knew that laying flat on a bed was not the way to have a child…what kind of hospital was this??

Just glad everything worked out, and hopefully this didn’t intimidate you too much and you aren’t now dead set against another child. LOL!

Kyrin

I know, we look young, I’m 27 hubby is 29! Noone belives I’m my age though. yes, it was barbaric, and I’m not pleased about it, but look at my end result! totally worth it! and nope, didn;t intimidate me at all..I’d do it again!

Good, I freaked my husband out completely about 3 hours after Alex’s birth, asking if we could have another child in 2 years. LOL! He had originally negotiated for only one child, took me 5 years, but I got child number 2 and I am not sorry. Though birthing her was a bit rougher, but I also got to appreciate the whole ride a bit better, had drugs from get-go with Alex so I really didn’t get the full effect of what my body was doing. It’s kind of neat when you stop to think about it, I never realized you could use every muscle in your body more or less at once until then. LOL.

Kyrin

Bob

VERY good news!!!
            CONGRATS ALL THE WAY AROUND

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Waaaaa! I missed it… *stupid flooded house…* Ryan is absolutely precious!!! Congrats!!!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.