fbpx

I would like to introduce….

Home Forums Miscellany Community I would like to introduce….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ryan James Spalding! He was born Saturday January 24th, 2009 at 2244 (10:44pm) weiging 8lbs, 6oz, and is 21inches long. I went into labor on thursday, and after 2 rounds of all day pitocin, 2days strapped in bed, an almost c-section, hours of extreme pain, and finally an epidural, my son was out in 4 pushes, the doctor almost missed his delivery! He came out with his hand next to his face, and his head turned to my left side, in a position called compound presentation, and did not want to wait for the Dr. to deliver his other shoulder, we’re lucky he didn’t dislocate it! 56 hours in labor was not what I was hoping for, it would have gone much faster if they had let me walk around, or anything but lie flat! We had no internet in the hospital so I couldn’t post, and we got home yesterday, and last night was really rough, which doesn’t suprise me, I was expecting that. Here are some pics of our new family! (I tried to keep this as un-gory detailed as I could, since it’s a family friendly forum, my facebook will have a more detailed version, for those of you who really really wanna know, lol, or PM me, and I will try and post it to you πŸ˜€ )

Jasmine
    Participant

Congrats again. He’s adorable in his little bear suit. πŸ˜€

Ohh…he is so cute! You guys look so young…was I ever that young?? I would also be interested in details of the birth, though they really should have let you move around, strapping a woman to the bed and not letting gravity do it’s work is barbaric. Even in the dark ages they knew that laying flat on a bed was not the way to have a child…what kind of hospital was this??

Just glad everything worked out, and hopefully this didn’t intimidate you too much and you aren’t now dead set against another child. LOL!

Kyrin

Pegasi1978
      Participant

He’s so handsome! Congratulations again.

Stephanie
        Participant

Awww what a handsome little man! Congratulations again!!! *Yay!!!* πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
          Participant

Congrats!!! What a cutie!!! I love the teddy suit. πŸ˜€

BDW
            Participant

πŸ˜€ Congrats again!
              You guys look great and so happy!
              I love that suit…so cute!
              πŸ™‚

Katherine
              Participant

Awwww!!!!! Soooo cute!!!! I love the picture where you are touching his nose!!!
                I am serious when I say this: Cherish, and remember, every moment of him when he is this little! You might wish for him to grow up, but cherish it now because when your baby boy is 10 months old you will look back and wonder “was he really that small? I don’t remember!”

Edited to add that Ryan is so close to Chloe’s size and weight!! 8lbs 1oz and 20 inches long!!

laphon1
                Participant

Congratulations!

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Aaaaaw! That bear suit just made me melt.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Congratulations!!! Your son is an absolutly adorable!

CONGRATS!!!!!! He’s adorable in the little bear suit! πŸ˜€

Lokie
                      Participant

Major congrats!

Maria
                        Participant

He sure is a cute baby. I love the bear suit. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.