fbpx

I was so excited…….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I was so excited…….

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I got a store to start carrying them, but I didn’t get anything for it. Maybe the store didn’t tell Windstones I had contacted them about it.

YOU DID?? Well for heavens sakes! Get the store to tell somebody at Windstone… Or, heck, I’ll tell em…(I’m still in Oregon) what store was it? You deserve something for that!
      It sounds as if our dealer list needs upgrading, If you’all would email us with the accounts that are no longer dealers, we could weed them out.

It’s Mind, Body, Spirit in St. Cloud, MN. Joan said she was going to tell you, but she might have forgotten. Thanks!

Kasie
      Participant

Here in the Central Valley I used to go to the mall and buy my stuff from John T’s but now, the last time I was in there they said they weren’t really carrying them anymore which sucks cause they carried some good stuff-good selection. Maybe I’ll go visit my mom an hour away and check the John T’s there. The only other place around is The Crystal barn. They carry Windstone but not a wide selection, just a select few.

Often times place go out of business without Windstone even knowing. Every time a large mailing goes out I see many many many letters come back as the business no longer being there.

They do keep track of who orders more frequently than other stores, but that’t not always a set in stone way, sometimes a dealer who hasn’t ordered in years suddenly pop up and order again.

Once I tried doing some marketing for the new large circle of cats. I sat down with a pile of numbers for cat themed stores and made phonecalls for a couple hours. It was hugely depressing! Many places were out of business, didn’t carry Windstones anymore or wouldn’t buy anymore because what they have wasn’t moving, or didn’t have the foggiest idea what I was talking about.

It really sucked when I just got hung up on like I was soliciting life insurence or something.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Yea, the ONLY store in my area that has Windstones (though they hardly ever have them in stock) is closing right now. It’s Herrington News & Gifts in the Tauntion Galleria Mall. BAH!

Noah’s used to have them too, but they closed like 2 years ago *cries*

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kasie
          Participant

Well, I guess I don’t really need a store around cause I pretty much have to rely on ebay cause all the pieces I need are retired.

SPark
            Participant

It’s funny how things go, because the one store here that carries the fantasy stuff (not the feminine spirit ones) is really doing well, terrific business, has the WHOLE line, every single piece ever made, and they say they sell them fairly fast. I went there two days after the Empea color came out, and they’d sold out of their first batch already, so I didn’t get to see any of them in person! I guess Eugene is a good area for Windstones.

Kasie
              Participant

But, its nice to know if you want a new piece that all you have to do is drive into town and get the piece you want insted of ordering and paying for shipping and then waiting.

lamortefille
                Participant

My husband bought me the mama Empea for my B-day and it’s really beautiful! The colors are very dark and gemlike. This is the first one I’ve seen in person besides the cowpie.

I went to one of the only store that carries them around here. They had a couple of black golds and not much else. I was hoping for some retired pieces:-/

AdaraSky wrote:

Well, I guess I don’t really need a store around cause I pretty much have to rely on ebay cause all the pieces I need are retired.

You won’t be getting any of the new colors? :C

laphon1
                  Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

Quote:

Are you looking for long time retired stuff or some of the newly retired stuff?

Bob

best of luck to your husband for a speedy recovery

Kasie
                      Participant

vantid wrote:

AdaraSky wrote:

You won’t be getting any of the new colors? :C

I like the emerald peacock color and I wish silver could become a production color but my colors are the whites, emeralds, and peacocks. Maybe sometime I might get a new color but for now I need to catch up on the retired colors.

Kasie
                        Participant

laphon1 wrote:

AdaraSky wrote:

Quote:

Are you looking for long time retired stuff or some of the newly retired stuff?

I’m looking for a little of both really.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.