fbpx

I want a FLAME Old Warrior. Got one! Thanks all!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market I want a FLAME Old Warrior. Got one! Thanks all!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Ok, one more shot. I will trade my white rising spectral and my bird wing spotted Limited Production flap cat, Both MIB w/certificate, for the OW.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Wow!!! 😯

Skigod377
        Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Wow!!! 😯

I figure its a good buy. The flames didn’t stay high. The rising spectral is $300 and the flap cats sold originally for $150 and would go for well over that now. I can hope someone will trade. *Looks hopeful* Im open to suggestions, too.

littleironhorse
          Participant

I imagine you already posted a “Want It Now” notice on ebay?

Maybe you could post one as well on the Windstone livejournal and ask someone who’s a member to post one to the Yahoo Windstone group?

Livejournal: http://community.livejournal.com/windstone_ed/

Yahoo:
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WindstoneDragonCollectors/

Does anyone know of any other windstone forums/groups/websites where Ski could post her want ad?

Skigod377
            Participant

I tried want it now. I dont know why I didnt get one when they were up. Oh, yes I do. I was broke from spending $1000 on the black gold OW! πŸ˜† I will try the LJ, though. Thats a good idea. Thank you!! I think the only two members here w/the flame ow are you and Arlla. I put a topic up in the LJ. Maybe i’ll find one yet!

Skigod377
              Participant

Ok, Im a member of both now πŸ˜†

I also have for trade: The whole Ki-rin family (No boxes, but all mint,) the whole black pegasus family (All MIB), The gothic goat w/brown male griffin. (Both NEAR mint but no boxes…) I can hope. Make a suggestion.

Wow! That’s a good trade. Too bad I don’t have one of the flames.

Good luck Ski. If I had one, I would probably trade you for that.

I’d be willing to trade for your gothic unicorn. I’d die to get a chance at that. I’d also love to have the ki-rin family but I doubt I could trade anything for quite that high a price tag.

Heather
                Participant

Ooh, I may get my feathers singed for speaking up: I do have one of the regular Flame Old Warriors, but I really don’t want to give him up even for such a generous trade. πŸ™ Incidentally, I was one of those non-Forum-member buyers. Mine has got a pretty high number; I squeaked in at the end of their run. I had no idea that that was to be the end of them, period. When I do get my pictures posted, he’ll be included. That was such a striking color scheme! I wish I could have afforded one of the Violet Flames, too, but there was just no way. There was much sighing over those auctions at this end! πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                  Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Ooh, I may get my feathers singed for speaking up: I do have one of the regular Flame Old Warriors, but I really don’t want to give him up even for such a generous trade. πŸ™ Incidentally, I was one of those non-Forum-member buyers. Mine has got a pretty high number; I squeaked in at the end of their run. I had no idea that that was to be the end of them, period. When I do get my pictures posted, he’ll be included. That was such a striking color scheme! I wish I could have afforded one of the Violet Flames, too, but there was just no way. There was much sighing over those auctions at this end! πŸ˜‰

well.. thats another one accounted for and another member to beg on occasion! I can def understand. I dont think I would give up any of mine, either. πŸ™‚

Maria
                    Participant

Congrats on having one of those beauties, Barrdwing. They look so lovely on the pictures.

Hey Ski, Windstone’s just listed a violet flame OW…but this one is a little different — it has some gold spots on the wings…

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Want it now is only good if someone puts one on Ebay. The only way you can respond to a want it now is with an item number from an auction. I see Ebay all the time, but who knows….Maybe if I put up a want it now, someone will list theirs. I have my tax return, by the way.

Not true, I get people who browse them asking about things and I’ve asked for & done a transaction off of ebay with them (even though you’re not supposed to)

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Want it now is only good if someone puts one on Ebay. The only way you can respond to a want it now is with an item number from an auction. I see Ebay all the time, but who knows….Maybe if I put up a want it now, someone will list theirs. I have my tax return, by the way.

Not true, I get people who browse them asking about things and I’ve asked for & done a transaction off of ebay with them (even though you’re not supposed to)Well…. dont know how you did that. WIN does not even list your Ebay name. If you try to reply to the post, all it gives you is a block to paste an item number. Maybe it was a while ago?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.