fbpx

I want a FLAME Old Warrior. Got one! Thanks all!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market I want a FLAME Old Warrior. Got one! Thanks all!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Mint w/box & certificate preffered. Anyone looking to sell, look here! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

Good luck, Ski. If there’s a second available out there, I want it! πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
          Participant

Me too! I tried to win one on ebay, but they always went up too high. The ones that were in my price range, I missed πŸ˜₯

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
            Participant

Pity Melody already promised there’d be no more. We’d have no problem getting enough people together to convince her to make another batch.

Skigod377
              Participant

I hear ya! I can always hope someone needs money more than they need the dragon.

Maria
                Participant

πŸ˜† Yeah, except those special editions usually go to hardcore collectors who’ll sell their washing machine before letting a Windstone go, or not?

Skigod377
                  Participant

No, unfortunately you are correct πŸ˜• Stinkin collectors!! Oh… wait…

Maria
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† No throwing rocks when you live in a glass house, Ski.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† No throwing rocks when you live in a glass house, Ski.

Hehehe.. I really wanted one when they came out, but I had spent all my credit on the $1100 Black Gold OW πŸ˜• I am willing to pay more than they paid for it. Probably a couple hundred (or so) more…. If anyone is watching…

Maria
                        Participant

Wow, that’s one valuable Black Gold OW. You got one of the first, right? How popular were they? Did the prices go down to what the BEPs are now?

Skigod377
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Wow, that’s one valuable Black Gold OW. You got one of the first, right? How popular were they? Did the prices go down to what the BEPs are now?

Yeah, I got number 4. They were VERY popular since they were the first ones posted out of all of them. But yes, the prices went down. I think one even went for around $300.

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Wasn’t Arlla selling her?

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

Wasn’t Arlla selling her?

I think she had the violet flame, which, in my opinion, is much more lovely than the flame.

SPark
                                Participant

She wanted to trade it, I’m pretty sure. Otherwise I’d have made her an offer for it! (Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm violet flame. So pretty!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.