fbpx

I may be taking a hiatus…

Home Forums Miscellany Community I may be taking a hiatus…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

good luck! I hope the doctor can help.

lamortefille
      Participant

Lots of good thoughts heading your way….*hugs*

Starbreeze
        Participant

We’ll miss you Keppy!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Jodi
          Participant

Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Bob

I hope everything works our for the best for you

siberakh1
              Participant

*hugs* I hope everything works out for you. Take care of yourself and be well. We’ll be here when things settle down for you.

Patricia
                Participant

Thanks all! I’m reminded why I like being on this forum so much. I’m doing a little better. Though the headache is still lingering. The doctor has given me some perscription pain meds I’ll pick up tomorrow to try and break the cycle. If it does not break I’ll go back in and see him again and we will try something else. He gave me something yesterday that I took and was able to sleep a little. Though I didn’t get any sleep last night I’m hoping to do better tonight. Though if things don’t change I really don’t look forward to going back to work on Monday.
                  The stress is really getting to me right now. My work load has increased dramatically since Halloween due to extrenuating (sp?) circumstances. I can’t go into details but lets just say my graphics supervisor got himself arrested on serious charges and is not expected back. It was completely unexpected. He is someone I worked with everyday and now have to do many of his duties in addition to my own. Did I mention i work at a fast pace advertising agency? Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking…
                  Sorry to rant to you all like this. Life just threw me a big curveball that was hiding a mudball….does that even make any sense? metaphorically?…I think I’m too tired. I’m going to try and get some sleep so i actually make sense. (a shocker, I know)

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

If you’ve been having serious headaches for some time and are having problems sleeping, you may want to consult with your doctor about whether a sick leave to rest is in order. It may be difficult for you to get back to normal while continually being subjected to ongoing stress.

I know your work is exceptionally busy right now due to the circumstances, but keep in mind that your health is the most important. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                  Participant

I really hope your headaches subside, but with the additional workload, I dont see that happening. πŸ˜• Maybe something as simple as a day at the spa? A good facial/manicure/pedicure/new hairdo sometimes works wonders on stress. πŸ™‚

πŸ™ So sorry Kep. I agree w/Ski, try a massage or soak in a tub, maybe try a new dessert or treat. Hope everything is better soon.

Jasmine
                    Participant

Wild sex always makes me feel better… 😈

Leigha
                      Participant

ha ha Jasmine I like your idea πŸ˜‰

I agree with Ski too, Massages are wonderful…treat yourself one day if you can.

Patricia
                        Participant

Thanks all! Those are some very good thoughts.
                          Just to keep you updated though I’m still having almost constant headaches and migraines. My doctor is now recommending/referring me to a neurologist who i will try to get an appointment with and see where we will go from there. At least I havn’t actually passed out yet. πŸ™‚ Though some of that may just be from the exhaustion from the not sleeping well due to the headache bit.
                          And in addition I have to meet some of my fiance’s relatives this weekend. Nothing like trying to make a good impression. πŸ™„

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

I am just now reading this D:

are you getting sleep at all?

Patricia
                            Participant

I’m back! Sorry to be gone so long. I went to Tennessee over the weekend to meet my fiance’s relatives. I don’t recommend flying when you get tension headaches. It is not fun. It also sucks to have little ones sitting in laps behind you kicking your seat and crying…I love flying.
                              Also, I may be off here more then I like as I’m having serious internet problems. I have an apt for a tech person to come out and check my cable. (you can really tell I took a hiatus, huh? I can’t seem to stay away I like you all too much.)
                              And fortunately I seem to be sleeping better. Thank you for your concern Koishii! The tension headaches have settled a little. They are still pretty constant but at a lower level for right now. I still tend to get spikes but this is a more livable stage….guess I’m a little too used to headaches…I think I’ll still be making an apt with the neurologist as I’m still prone to spikes and have migraine symtoms and headaches. I think I should also have my iron level checked as I’m still getting light headed occasionally and I’d rather not pass out anytime soon. Goodness…I didn’t mean to ramble. Sorry all!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.