fbpx

I may be taking a hiatus…

Home Forums Miscellany Community I may be taking a hiatus…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I normally don’t/wouldn’t broadcast this but life is getting to me right now and I may end up taking a hiatus from the forum.
      Things have taken a very difficult turn at work and I’m very stressed out due to that and other things. Enough that I’m getting really bad headaches again and am on my 4th straight day of tension headaches and fatigue. I’ll be seeing a doctor tomorrow and hopefully get some stuff straightened out. The fact that I almost passed out the other day has me a little concerned.
      I’m going to get off now as my head is pounding. Please understand if I don’t respond to messages as quickly as I normally might that I’m not ignoring you. I’ll try and get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
      Participant

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I hope things ease up for you soon. Take your time and we will hopefully see you back here soon.

Goodness Keppy I hope you are okay πŸ™

Jasmine
          Participant

Feel better soon. *Hugs*

Maria
            Participant

Take it easy, Keppy. Good luck with everything.

Arlla
              Participant

*HUGZ* I hope things get better soon πŸ™

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                Participant

Im sorry about your headaches Keppy. I hope things get better for you soon. You are a ray of sunshine around here and you will be missed. Dont stay away too long. πŸ™

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Quote:

The fact that I almost passed out the other day has me a little concerned.

Ummm… that would concern me a lot, actually. You need rest, girl! Take care of yourself.

Hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                    Participant

I hope your stress level eases and you fell better soon! You’ll be missed but I understand it is important that you get well. Take it easy.

laphon1
                      Participant

Take care of yourself. Your health is more important than Windstones. yes, I know, rank heresy! Let us know how you are from time to time.

Purplecat
                        Participant

Take care, hope you start feeling better soon. πŸ˜₯

Hope everything gets worked out and that you’re feeling better soon!

Participant

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Too bad we can’t do more to help. πŸ™

darjeb
                            Participant

I hope your headaches turn out to be tension or something instead of something bad. Good Luck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.