fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Congrats Jacki. I love the Ruby Sun…will get one eventually.

jackid55
      Participant

Thank you.

Fritochick (Mary)
        Participant

I just got my rainbow emp from Skylover and he is TO DIE FOR!!!! Well one less to look for and the hunt is now resumed.

jackid55
          Participant

New pretty! πŸ˜€ Bought it for my new hubby. πŸ˜€

Beautiful Sun and WOlf Candle Jacki! I love my Ruby Sun, wish I would have gotten the young when they were available…But there is always another time. πŸ™‚

jackid55
            Participant

Thank you. πŸ˜€ I’ll let you know if I find any young ruby orientals.

jackid55
              Participant

Pretty I bought for me. πŸ˜€

Yummy! πŸ˜€
                She’s so beautiful! *drools*

jackid55
                Participant

Thank you! She makes me smile. πŸ˜€

Rachel
                  Participant

Gah! That secret keeper is gorgeous. That is my favorite sculpt even though I’ve never seen one real life, or even one with that close a picture. Wow!
                    Anyway, I just got a pair of dragon bookends from ebay….not only are they in nearly perfect shape (one little rub on a toenail of one of them), I think they arrived in their original boxes! Anyone know if the dragon bookends came in boxes with the cardboard inserts?

jackid55
                    Participant

I’m selling my white one if you are looking for one. πŸ˜€

ghostndragon wrote:

Gah! That secret keeper is gorgeous. That is my favorite sculpt even though I’ve never seen one real life, or even one with that close a picture. Wow!
                      Anyway, I just got a pair of dragon bookends from ebay….not only are they in nearly perfect shape (one little rub on a toenail of one of them), I think they arrived in their original boxes! Anyone know if the dragon bookends came in boxes with the cardboard inserts?

ghostndragon wrote:

Yes they did. There should be a white sticker on the top flap somewhere with the number and the name of each sculpt in the set. πŸ˜€ Aren’t they awesome?! (I have mine far enough forward they look like they are looking around the books at each other. )

Rachel
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

ghostndragon wrote:

Yes they did. There should be a white sticker on the top flap somewhere with the number and the name of each sculpt in the set. πŸ˜€ Aren’t they awesome?! (I have mine far enough forward they look like they are looking around the books at each other. )

Alas, there is no sticker on the box. Only something scribbled out with a pen. I can’t make it out, but both boxes have it and they’re the same size like maybe it was a stamp. πŸ˜•

Bob

jackid55 wrote:

I’m selling my white one if you are looking for one. πŸ˜€

ghostndragon wrote:

You are selling your White SK??
                          Wish I had more money right now even though I already have one

jackid55
                          Participant

Yes, I am trying to make my collection smaller. We may be moving to Germany.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.