fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

We got to 100 pages on the third one! Wow!!
        So, instead of making it impossibly long (if it isn’t already), lets start a new one. Come here to brag about or show of your newest purchases! This is the thread where showin’ off is encouraged!! If bragging bothers you, move on to another topic. πŸ˜‰

Go for it, guys!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Well, I guess I’ll start this new thread off πŸ˜€ .
          I just got my very first Sun Dragon in the Emerald. Thank you dunreining! He’s so handsome! Plus, last week I got Rainbow mom and a Rainbow Hatchling off of ebay πŸ˜€ .

Leigha
          Participant

a couple months ago I got a white coiled mother dragon from a local seller off craigslist πŸ˜€ I forgot to crow about it, she’s awesome ^^ she looks to have silver detailing instead of gold detailing, were they all like that?

I also just recently recieved a FLION from sapphire in trade ^^ thank you sapphire!

I traded with dragonfeathers for her blackgold male coiled
            I found a slightly damaged mother pegasus on eBay a week ago for 25 total with shipping!

Mmloda
            Participant

YAY..he’s finally here and he is absolutly stunning in person..Thank you Arlla… πŸ™‚

Autumn Tiger PYO Ki Rin

And here is my whole herd… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

oh wow is is so pretty mmloda! I just LOVE Arlla’s tigers! It looks really good on the Ki Rins! πŸ˜€ Congrats!

I debated buying him for about a month and a half. The Dealer where I live is selling all his Windstones. But he’ll order them for me if I wanted to buy one. I already had the mother and fledgling but had to stick in a picture of the little family. I wasn’t sure how he’d look with my peacock mother but they look so pretty together. I’m happy I finally bought him, I went to the store at least once every few weeks before finally getting him. Playing with the fact that he could be gone each time I went.

Mmloda
              Participant

Congrats…I really like the Emerald Peacock color o the OW’s, I have one and he’s one of my favorites…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Megan
                Participant

Here are my newest additions… there are a few of them… 😳 I’ve been finding some great deals on eBay lately. A couple of these guys I even got for free! The PYO unicorn just arrived today.

The peacock emp I have dubbed Nero. It seems to suit him. And the sweet little uni is called “Clover” by her artist (whom I believe is a forum member) for obvious reasons.

Stephanie
                  Participant

Congrats everyone! Beautiful additions. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                    Participant

Those are grat additions Megani-chan… πŸ˜€ Well done… πŸ˜‰ So just out of curiosity who’s giving away their Windstones for free… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Megani-chan wrote:

Here are my newest additions… there are a few of them… 😳 I’ve been finding some great deals on eBay lately. A couple of these guys I even got for free! The PYO unicorn just arrived today.

There have been some really great deals on Ebay lately. Especially on the gargoyles and the candlelamps. Congrats!

Megan
                      Participant

mmloda wrote:

So just out of curiosity who’s giving away their Windstones for free… πŸ˜€

I won a lot of miscellaneous gargoyles on eBay, and the hatching dragon gargoyle and the panther were included. But the seller packed them badly, and among other things one of the two gargoyle snow globes broke. I got a box of wet, broken glass and plastic — and two intact Windstones. The seller apologized and insisted on refunding the entire amount to me, even though I said a partial refund would be fine. So I got the little guys for free πŸ™‚

Pam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170307170699

My latest buy. I hope she gets here ok! And I hope she is from a non-smoker. I forgot to ask. I have been wanting this version for a long time.

Mmloda
                          Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

mmloda wrote:

So just out of curiosity who’s giving away their Windstones for free… πŸ˜€

I won a lot of miscellaneous gargoyles on eBay, and the hatching dragon gargoyle and the panther were included. But the seller packed them badly, and among other things one of the two gargoyle snow globes broke. I got a box of wet, broken glass and plastic — and two intact Windstones. The seller apologized and insisted on refunding the entire amount to me, even though I said a partial refund would be fine. So I got the little guys for free πŸ™‚

Cool..that was a good seller than, at least you had no problems with the refund… πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.