fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Will do. I still cant believe he only went for $1000. Thats what the grey tabbys went for and there were a lot less forum members back then… Maybe its the economy. I can only be thankful my sale was going well and I get a bonus this month. ๐Ÿ˜†

LadyFirebird wrote:

Just completed by Pearl and Black Griffin families thanks to Laurie and Skigod

Awesome!

Wow, congratulations Skigod! That silver Bengal is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see some photos if you post them! ๐Ÿ™‚

Leigha wrote:

I just bought a …

Female Griffin – Stripy Winged Brown

I was awake and thinking about it at like 1:30am last night, yay for impulse buying! >.< lol

LOL congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€ I was looking at the Female Wolf coloured (I think) Griffin today at a store – so beautiful in person!

Skigod377
      Participant

abatos wrote:

Wow, congratulations Skigod! That silver Bengal is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see some photos if you post them! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!!

skigod377 wrote:

abatos wrote:

Thanks!!

You’re very welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

jackid55
        Participant

Congrats! I was watching him too. He’s a beauty!

Jasmine
          Participant

Congrats on all the new pretties everyone!! And I’m totally jealous Ski, I loved that bengal. ๐Ÿ˜€

Griffinlover wrote:

Lets see I have bought
            The mother Griffin Gargoyle in mint condition- bought her at a yard sale $15! They kind of knew she was rare but I talked them down, my first true haggle ๐Ÿ˜€
            Amethyst Curl, Male, Oriental mom and baby
            Emerald and Ruby baby Orientals! Thank you Sbianchi and Frozendragon ๐Ÿ™‚

As soon as a get a new camera I will post pics.

*jawdrop* You. Are. So. Lucky. I’ve been after a mother griffin gargoyle since I started collecting, but I never seem to have the right funds at the right time when they show up on eBay.

I’m gonna sit in my corner and pout now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Christine
            Participant

frozendragon wrote:

my amethyst oriental dragons got here today..

thanks star and lamorte

Oh, I LOOOVE them. And all I’ve seen is photos! I have a Young on the way…I’m so excited! [happy dance]

Edit:

AHAHAHAHAA!! Just as I wrote [happy dance] I turned around on TV and there is….NEIL PATRICK HARRIS XD On E I might add. Oh Harold and Kumar.

darjeb
              Participant

I just got my first oriental dragon it is the small one in amethyst. I bought it on Friday and it arrived on Monday – that was fast now I need the big one.

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Congrats everyone on your new purchases! Rockerbot, I love your new avatar!

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Wow… I just bought the silver bengal #1. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ There goes all the money I just had set aside for ‘savings’!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ So much for being an adult. :yes:

Congradulations skigod–that is a beautiful piece! Glad you got her ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Wow, Ski! YOU got the silver bengal? *envy* Congrats! I can’t wait to see pictures of her ^_^

Kathleen
                      Participant

I am very excited I just got a peacock coiled dragon in the mail today. Its perfect and was packaged wonderfully. I also bought a male Kirin and spectral peacock. I havent got them yet but hopefully the post office will deliver them in one piece. ๐Ÿ™‚ Mine are not as rare as some of you lucky people but I am still excited. ๐Ÿ˜€ I also bought from Windstone a brown scratcher and he is gorgeous. I got him last week and is perfect. Now I have to figure out how to pay the bill. :scratch:

Nicole
                        Participant

Congrats on all the great buys ๐Ÿ˜€ welcome to the club of buying more than you can pay off in one month ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 1,500 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.