fbpx

I..give.. up.

Home Forums Miscellany Community I..give.. up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

*hugs* ๐Ÿ™

Skylover
      Participant

I’m so very sorry to hear that you lost not just one horse, but two. ๐Ÿ™

Prezaurian
        Participant

Oh geez! That’s awful and I’m so sorry for your loss. The year is not putting it’s best foot forward and it needs to stop already.

Mindy
          Participant

Jingles for you and yours <3 So sorry for your losses. ๐Ÿ™ Try to hang in there and stay strong little root!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

So So Sorry!
              HUGZ!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Oh yeah–2016 is up and running and kicking you in the a$$ right from the start. So much for hoping for better things in the new year–I used to have that hope–I don’t anymore. Seems like crap just starts flying out of the woodwork at the get-go. I’m real sorry about you losing another horse–these are our babies–no matter how old or how big. I can see why you’d want to give up but you have other babies that need you.

Christine
                Participant

Oh Laurie, I’m so sorry to hear all that. WAY too much for anyone to have to handle all at once. Big big hugs, I hope you’re holding up all right.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

hugs Laurie.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Scathach
                    Participant

I’m so sorry. It’s a tough start to the year. Hang in there. Hugs.

Life is beautiful.

darjeb
                      Participant

I am so sorry to hear about all your troubles and hope things get better (lots better) for you soon.

Kathleen
                        Participant

๐Ÿ™ I almost lost my horse to colic. I was lucky though he pulled through but it cost me thousands.
                          I hope things get better for you. Its tight here with jobs and my husband is taking a big wage cut at work but it could be worst as he could loss it as well. Scary times. Lets hope it gets better for everyone. Sending you good thoughts. ((hugs))

Skigod377
                          Participant

I’m so sorry Laurie. So many bad things… Mostly sorry about your poor horse:( I hope you hang in there and it gets better soon.

Laurie
                            Participant

well, things are a tad better. Had to go back to the 6 day week again, had a girl just walk out and had to train another. Everyone is burnt out but hey….. the overtime was great.
                              Received the income tax check and was able to get about 2 weeks ahead with hubby working 2 weeks straight, and then he got nothing. So back to living week to week. But on a good note…….to heck with the overtime, I get my 2 days back now. First order of business??? deflea. Happy Birthday to me. But at least everyone is above ground.
                              Zippy is handling being alone ok now (she did have her buddies next door, but I do still need to get her a friend) Chin up as they say. lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

MandBsMom
                              Participant

Maybe a goat friend? Or a donkey? I would love to have a hoofed animal, but I have to be content with the feral cats who love to come into the house to play a bit after the kids are in bed.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Maybe a goat friend? Or a donkey? I would love to have a hoofed animal, but I have to be content with the feral cats who love to come into the house to play a bit after the kids are in bed.

Mini Donkeys are adorable! I wish I had one for my horse back in the day. Maybe she would have stopped jumping the fences all the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.