fbpx

i found it on ebay–windstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone i found it on ebay–windstone

• This topic has 22 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The seller says “no guarantees on the horn.” πŸ˜† At least he has a slight clue about Windstones.
    Good luck, Whippet.

Um….slight???? THATS SOOO NOT the word for it LMAO! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Hey….Whippet….I had my eye on him too LOL….BUT I think I will leave him alone as well. I have a Grand Pegasus, baby pegasus, and a baby unicorn that need to be repaired and repainted…they are screeming at me to help them LOL!

Maria
    Participant

Any plans on how you’ll repaint them, DC?

Greater Basilisk wrote:

YUP! I have some ideas….I am not sure if I should list them on Ebay, or list them through the spot here on the forum….any ideas as far as that goes??

Patricia
      Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

YUP! I have some ideas….I am not sure if I should list them on Ebay, or list them through the spot here on the forum….any ideas as far as that goes??

Either way let us know because I know I’m interested. You are a very good artist. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Keplilly wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Either way let us know because I know I’m interested. You are a very good artist. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks soo much Keplilly! 😳 …They need some serious TLC first LOL…but I hope to be able to start painting them this weekend. I will be sure to let you all know when they are done. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

gryphondreamer wrote:

is it me, or is there something disturbing about this black unicorn?
        it looks like it has a ses shell attached to his head!
        http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITION-BLACK-UNICORN-HOLLYWOOD-CA_W0QQitemZ260105775175QQihZ016QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
        i actually feel bad for it. πŸ™

I saw that and was actually thinking of getting it, but not if it has more damage. GL to all.

The baby unicorn is finished GB, its up on ebay right now if you all want to take a look. It turned out awesome! Those pictures dont do it ANY justice at all. Anyhow, let me know what you all think. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Its item# 160107131453

Bob

It looks like a sea shell to me also. I wonder if you could get it and replace the horn??

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.