fbpx

i found it on ebay–windstone

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone i found it on ebay–windstone

• This topic has 22 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

is it me, or is there something disturbing about this black unicorn?
    it looks like it has a ses shell attached to his head!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITION-BLACK-UNICORN-HOLLYWOOD-CA_W0QQitemZ260105775175QQihZ016QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    i actually feel bad for it. πŸ™

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

the poor thing, that looks soo silly though!

gryphondreamer wrote:

is it me, or is there something disturbing about this black unicorn?
      it looks like it has a ses shell attached to his head!
      http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITION-BLACK-UNICORN-HOLLYWOOD-CA_W0QQitemZ260105775175QQihZ016QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
      i actually feel bad for it. πŸ™

LOL!!! You are right it DOES look like a sea shell….but in a WIERD kinda way, it looks kinda neat…I KNOW I am WIERD! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

If you look really close, you can tell he had some major damage around his head. It looks like his head broke off or something on the left side.. and that odd horn (sea shell? ) is so crooked!

Algy wrote:

If you look really close, you can tell he had some major damage around his head. It looks like his head broke off or something on the left side..

OOoOoo I didnt look that close I am going to have to look at it again. Poor guy!

DragonsCavern wrote:

Algy wrote:

If you look really close, you can tell he had some major damage around his head. It looks like his head broke off or something on the left side..

OOoOoo I didnt look that close I am going to have to look at it again. Poor guy!

Yeah, and he’s obviously had some major paint rubs than this currently handler can see. I see so many patches of unmatching paint… this poor unicorn πŸ˜₯

Gees, yea that poor little thing! He needs to be saved from the torture!!! 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

hee hee that made me laugh.

littleironhorse
      Participant

Looks like a great repair and repaint project. I wonder if it’s possible to get a replacement horn from Windstone…

Good Luck Whippet!

littleironhorse wrote:

Looks like a great repair and repaint project. I wonder if it’s possible to get a replacement horn from Windstone…

Good Luck Whippet!

Thanks…here’s hoping I have a bloody chance at him.

That poor guy. It’s too bad I didn’t keep the horn off of my broken beyond fixing white unicorn.

Yep, he definatley needs help.

I look forward to seeing what Whippet can do with him. I would ask Melody if it is possible to get a new horn for him.

I would bid against you, but I am already doing that on the green momma dragon…sorry, but I really want her, I have a male repaint project coming from Watergazer and I was thinking the female would be great to do as well, since I plan them as a gift for a dear friend who has done a lot for me over the years.

I hope I can get the dragon, but I will leave the uni alone.

Kyrin

gl whippet. i hope no one else bids on him.
        if you do get him, show us the results. πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

The seller says “no guarantees on the horn.” πŸ˜† At least he has a slight clue about Windstones.
          Good luck, Whippet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.