fbpx

I finally finished my wolf – updated pics 5/4

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone I finally finished my wolf – updated pics 5/4

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I defiantely like this one better than the blue jay one. I think you did a good job. Did you paint his nose or nails a different color?

Pegasi1978
    Participant

His nose and nails are the same color as the rest of his body, but the pads on his feet are a lighter color.

Aw, ic. Yes, I saw the pads. I just wasn’t sure if you put interferance paint on them (sometimes the pics don’t show that stuff). Anyways, I do like it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Well I finally finished Shadowsinger. I brightened up the interference and then “antiqued” with a dark gray color.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/shadowsinger_face2.jpg
        http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/pegasi1978/windstone/shadowsinger_butt2.jpg

All I have to do now is seal him up. I know he’s rough, but I’m pleased. I need to try and get some better pictures, but it’s been real hazy where I live due to wildfires a few counties away.

Lokie
        Participant

I think his fur reminds me of slate, nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Very nice. His wings remind me of the black griffin.

Starbreeze
          Participant

Peg, he’s great!!! I love his coloring!! And those wings are to die for!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

frozendragon
            Participant

pretty….

SEND IT TO MEEEEE

Maria
              Participant

Pretty, Pegasi! And what a fitting name…

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

He’s very nice! I like him!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.