fbpx

How Many Windstones….

Home Forums Miscellany Community How Many Windstones….

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

bodine6127 wrote:

abatos wrote:

My collection is quite small, I have a unicorn family (male, mother, foal) and since joining have 3 PYO’s, 2 of which are still unpainted. I’m still hoping to add more when I can. ๐Ÿ™‚

POWER TO THE UNIs ๐Ÿ˜€

Hurray! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love those PYO unicorns especially, hopefully there will be more, I’d love a family set :).

I started out with the peacock male that I saw in a collectible shop in Sacramento because I told my best friend about it and he got it for me for Christmas! Then I got the Kirin famiy of male, female, and baby. That was in 1988 or so and I quit collecting for almost 20 years and then started collecting again about 3 years ago. I was a lurker for quite a while before I joined the forum, but I was fascinated by the conversations and the camaderie and wanted to join but I couldn’t figure how. Then I wanted to buy a rainbow emperor from skigod and had to get some help from Jennifer and Susie. They helped me join and even then it took quite a while before I felt confident enough to really join. So thank you all three and pegasi and travestie who have helped me so much to get started!
    I now have 345 Windstones including 2 prints that I actually own and several on the way, and 10 display cabinets. So I can thank/blame the forum for “supporting my addiction!” :yes: ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

You have no idea the enormity of the addiction you are walking into until you meet us……Is that rather accurate?

I joined this forum Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:53 pm in a whirlwind greeting by my now very good friend Drag0nfeathers (anyone know where that thread went?). Before I joined I had I think 6 or so pieces, I now have……*counting*….over 175 pieces, not including my PYOs or the ones I have up for sale.

Bodine
      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

You have no idea the enormity of the addiction you are walking into until you meet us……Is that rather accurate?YEP!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I joined this forum Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:53 pm in a whirlwind greeting by my now very good friend Drag0nfeathers (anyone know where that thread went?). Before I joined I had I think 6 or so pieces, I now have……*counting*….over 175 pieces, not including my PYOs or the ones I have up for sale.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

You have no idea the enormity of the addiction you are walking into until you meet us……Is that rather accurate?

I have no idea how to find the thread BUT I remember the whirlwind welcome!!!

lamortefille
          Participant

Well, there’s this one.

And then there’s your Welcome thread.

Funny, reading all of that again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

pipsxlch
            Participant

Hmm, it’s been over 2 1/2 years since I joined, but part of those haven’t been good at all and I already had much of what I wanted when I joined. I think I have added 7 dragons since then for myself. This doesn’t include the 3 PYO’s that have gone on to other homes, or the 6 Windstones purchased as gifts (1 was actually a replacement/gift I arranged).
              Myself- both spectrals in peacock, empea curlie (sold), old green curlie, old green fledge, old green young (replacement for mine that got broken), jade scratcher (thinking of selling)
              For others- all 3 kirins, emerald Oriental and young Oriental, emerald sun (repacement for my mother’s which was broken)
              I’m a slacker compared to most! :spank: I hope I can be more, ah, consumptive sometime.

darjeb
              Participant

When I joined the Forum I had 4 – the brown family – as of today I have 127.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.