fbpx

How Many Windstones….

Home Forums Miscellany Community How Many Windstones….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Well I’m up a little late–for me anyway and decided to create this little fun poll. I keep reading posts from members talking about how their collections have increased since becoming forum members. What I didn’t put on the poll is how many Windstones did one have prior to becoming a forum member–you can put that in your replies. So fellow Windstone addicts–how helpful has it been by becoming a forum member in increasing your collections? ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Bodine
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜† For me?99% ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD
          48 to date w/ALOW on layaway/two at the first of this year XD

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Before I joined the forum I believe I had 8 Windstones (Black unicorn family – baby, male, mother, young & White pegasus family – baby, hatching, male, mother). Now I have 49 (if you include PYOs). It’s taken me nearly 3 years (I joined Oct. 05, 2006) to get all those, but I did have two small booms of buying while my husband was deployed twice (Jan. 2005 to Dec. 2006 & May 2007 to July 2008).

Bob

I joined the Forum so long ago I can’t remember how many I got when, I do know that most of the ones I have now where on the eventual shopping list any way since I primarily collect the dragon families. I don’t think i would have known about the curlies or SK’s without the Forum though
              I have over 100 now though

Before I joined, I had 2, the flion and the small blue wizard, and those I found. Then Ski got ahold of me ๐Ÿ˜• .

Leigha
              Participant

Before I joined I had found a white kinglet on eBay and I believe I found the forum soon thereafter and now I have about…it’s been a while since I last counted…58…O.O wow, didn’t realize it was that many…but I counted my prints and a couple pyo’s that I’ll never let go of.

Lokie
                Participant

Not including PYOs as they come and go:

Had 1 Windstone when I joined the forum 3 years ago. I had 22 at one point but sold 6, so now I currently have 16. I purchased/was gifted the majority of those the first two years.

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

I had eighteen when I joined and now have over forty. GB got to me.

Christine
                    Participant

I think I had a Peacock Young Oriental, a Hippogriff candlelamp, and a Mother and Baby Kirin when I joined. I have 20-something pieces now!

Just joined yesterday, and I have 11 pieces (my small white wizard came today!) (9 dragons in old brown (Father, mother, junior, hatchling, emperor, coiled, curled and Rising Spectral) and 1 in peacock (mother). And I have an armadillo coming.

Actually I missed one – I have the frog prince as well. So 12 pieces plus the armadillo on the way.

Katherine
                      Participant

In the 2 years and 3 months since I have joined–I started out with a grand white unicorn (it happened to be the first Windstone that I had ever laid my eyes upon-and I had to get it!) and then I got a mother white uni on Evilbay-but she came with a bent horn and cracked knee. ๐Ÿ™ I decided one day to look up this Windstone place on the internet, and I came across the forum! I didn;t expect to be a part of anyone’s interest due to the fact that I hadn’t planned on chatting too much, but everyone here was so nice that I seemed to fit right in for the most part. ๐Ÿ™‚
                        I soon discovered the online store and found that there was a black pegasus family! Whoo hoo! Now-I had to complete my white unicorn family and then get a black pegasus family!
                        THEN-I discovered that there were retired pieces that I liked! That Gothic Unicorn and Kirin family caught my eye. 8) (I didn’t get them until much later)
                        To sum it all up-I now have 23 pieces. I guess I average about one piece a month. lol With this latest swap I will have 24 pieces, and I would have has 25 if I hadn’t given away my siamese bat winged-flap cat. I have the Sea Jewel mermaid, but I want to get the Moonlight Sea Jewel SO FREAKIN’ BAD!!! I need funds first. ๐Ÿ˜• Fortunately they aren’t being snatched up very quickly. I also want to get the wall sconce mermaid.
                        I never collected the dragons until the amethyst color came out, and so far I have a curlie, male, and a hatching dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚ All of the other dragons will have to wait and fortunately that color seems so popular that they will be available! Yay!
                        Sorry to write a book-I guess I am in a story-telling mood. ๐Ÿ™‚

My collection is quite small, I have a unicorn family (male, mother, foal) and since joining have 3 PYO’s, 2 of which are still unpainted. I’m still hoping to add more when I can. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                        Participant

abatos wrote:

My collection is quite small, I have a unicorn family (male, mother, foal) and since joining have 3 PYO’s, 2 of which are still unpainted. I’m still hoping to add more when I can. ๐Ÿ™‚

POWER TO THE UNIs ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

I joined the forum last February. I had the circle of cats candle lamp and a PYO dragon and a PYO griffin then. I lose count now, but I think it’s about 85 sculpts now (give or take a few).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.