fbpx

How many Curlies do you have and what colors??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many Curlies do you have and what colors??

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

So far I think I have them all that have come out in the store except the red eye copper patina and the lavender eye sliver. I have the other versions of them though, teal eye and blue eye. I just didn’t need 2 of the same color with different colored eyes so I got rid of those.

ebay wise, I just have one. I think it’s called plum forest or something like that.

That is an amazing collection =) I am very jealous

Carolyn
      Participant

I have 2 nutmeg and color shifting . Any one wants mine I’ll sell them .

Bodine
        Participant

So far I think I have them all that have come out in the store except the red eye copper patina and the lavender eye sliver. I have the other versions of them though, teal eye and blue eye. I just didn’t need 2 of the same color with different colored eyes so I got rid of those.

ebay wise, I just have one. I think it’s called plum forest or something like that.

Got photos?Please?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tintaglia25
          Participant

Just 4 curlies on my shelf: Black Gold, Pink, White and Red Fire. I love the Autumn color, but I missed it.

Mike
            Participant

Brown, Green, White, Emerald, Rainbow, Black Gold, Gold, Emerald Peacock, Amethyst, Copper Patina, Autumn Leaf, Blue Pearl, Emerald color shift, Glacier, Lavender pearl, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Pink, Red Flame, Sand, Serpentine, Silver w/ blue eyes, Silver w/ lavender eyes, Toasted Pearl, Violet Flame.
              Also specials; Indigo, Starry Night, Plum Copper, Marine Blue, Silver Patina, “Blue Amethyst” as a special gift.
              25+6(7)* specials
              *Might have another eBay one still to come.

Scathach
              Participant

I figure this is as good a place to ask this question as any –

Can anyone tell me what Production and LP colours have been made in the Curled dragons?

There’s the obvious list in the store, but I’m sure that there are some colours that aren’t on that list.

Any help is appreicated.

Thanks!

Life is beautiful.

littleironhorse
                Participant

I know I’ve seen something somewhere…

Here it is:

Curls:
                  Brown, Green, *White, Emerald, Rainbow, Black Gold, *Gold, *Emerald Peacock, Amethyst, Copper Patina, Silver w/blue eyes, Silver w/ Lavender eyes, Autumn Leaf, Blue Pearl, Glacier, Lavender Pearl, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Pink or sometimes called Pearly Pink, *Red Flame, Sand, Serpentine, Toasted Pearl, Violet Flame, Color Shift

*signed

I have them all listed as LPs.

Scathach
                  Participant

I know I’ve seen something somewhere…

Thanks. I saw that, too but wasn’t sure if it was everyone. Whew! tha’s a lot of little curled dragons.

Life is beautiful.

Christine
                    Participant

Figured this makes more sense than starting a whole new thread. 🙂

I got this gorgeous VF curlie in a lot, and I’m curious after finding out that the VF curlies had two versions, which one this is?

I couldn’t wait to see the Violet Flame color in person, it’s so pretty. It completely lives up to the hype IMO. I love love love this color.

Kiya
                      Participant

I don’t know what the batches are called on VF, but I have the other version. Mine has a lot more gold/yellow and a lot less of the purple/red color. I’ll try to get a picture later. 🙂

Bodine
                        Participant

Here’s mine.I got it from a friend but I can ask them if they know which batch it came from if that helps.It has more purple than this shows,depending on the lighting I think.
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.