fbpx

How many Curlies do you have and what colors??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many Curlies do you have and what colors??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Bob

OK I KNOW it’s horrible for me to start this post since I do not know how to post pics yet but I was wondering how many of these CUTE little curlie mistakes you guys have and what colors.
        I say mistake becuase I remember Melody saying once that she broke a sculpting rule by giving him/her a closed eye

I do not know how to post pics as I said but so far actaully IN my house I have Brown, Green, EmPea, Pink, Russett(I know they are now calling it Red Flame but I like Russett better), Violet Flame 1, White, Gold, Black Gold and Emerald.
        I will soon have Violet Flame 2, and both Silvers Blue and Lavender eyes to complete all 13, well until the NEXT color comes out

Skigod377
        Participant

I got a jade male, a brown female, and a white, gold, em pea, russet, VF (with no blue)and pink curlie. I like the pink one best, though the mother is one of my favorite sculpts.

Megan
          Participant

I’ve got four; empea, pink, blue-eyed silver, and old green. The empea might be looking for a new home soon, though. I’m trying to be good and only have curlies in colors that I don’t have another sculpt in, like the pink and silver. Since I have an empea spectral, I figure the curlie might be better appreciated elsewhere.

Oh, but I hope they restock the violet flames soon 😯 I don’t have a VF dragon yet.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

I got a jade male, a brown female, and a white, gold, em pea, russet, VF (with no blue)and pink curlie. I like the pink one best, though the mother is one of my favorite sculpts.

I was asking about curlies not coiled but I guess they belong here too

Skigod377
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I was figuring it would not be toooo far off topic, considering this group of people.

Jasmine
                Participant

I’ve got a pink, VF1, silver w/lavender, gold, and an old green. I’ve got a black/gold and silver w/blue on the way.

I really, really want to collect all of the curls since I really don’t have room to collect the larger dragons in the other colours. So if anyone wants to get rid of any, please, please, please let me know.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I was figuring it would not be toooo far off topic, considering this group of people.

I actually don’t know why I did not add them maybe because I think the curlies are SOOOOOOO cute or maybe because I have been up for 27 hours due to almost back to back work shifts and I was at home 4 hours cleaning last night for a date I have tonight. I finally got my new vacuum working and tossed out the one that broke and did a number of laundry loads

Jasmine
                    Participant

A Date???? You’d better come back and spill on all the details!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Leigha
                      Participant

I have a VF2, a brown, and two pink curlies. πŸ˜€ (and I want the white one if anyone wants to sell theirs.)

I also have a white coiled (and I’m looking for the white coiled mama.)

I love my pink curlies πŸ˜€

Bob

Jasmine wrote:

I’ve got a pink, VF1, silver w/lavender, gold, and an old green. I’ve got a black/gold and silver w/blue on the way.

I really, really want to collect all of the curls since I really don’t have room to collect the larger dragons in the other colours. So if anyone wants to get rid of any, please, please, please let me know.
                          I hope you can get them I have FALLEN HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE with these little guys they are SSSOO cute. Wait did I mention that before somewhere??

I have 7 curlies, i did have 8 but i really didn’t like the brown one so i sold him to a friend.
                          Gold
                          Emerald
                          White
                          Emerald Peacock
                          Black Gold
                          Pink
                          and Russet Flame? The one with the orange eyes.
                          Would quite like the silver one at some point.

Jasmine
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I hope you can get them I have FALLEN HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE with these little guys they are SSSOO cute. Wait did I mention that before somewhere??

Nope, didn’t notice. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

Jasmine wrote:

A Date???? You’d better come back and spill on all the details!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This is a PG forum and I may not be in the right rating if the date goes as well as it seems like it will but he can flake on me like most gay men do so you never know.
                              We are actually meeting at my house then heading to the Lodi Brewing company I think it’s called for dinner then returning to my house to sit in front of a fire to get to know eachother better in person face to face

Bob

Leigha wrote:

I have a VF2, a brown, and two pink curlies. πŸ˜€ (and I want the white one if anyone wants to sell theirs.)

I also have a white coiled (and I’m looking for the white coiled mama.)

I love my pink curlies πŸ˜€

I did not realize how much the pinks changed in color I really like the dark one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 146 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.