How long have……

Home Forums Miscellany Community How long have……

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

We had both a Yahoo group and LJ, but I don’t recall if the same things got posted on both or not. LJ was where the first PYOs were launched. You could only get them on eBay at that point, as BINs.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

StormDancer
      Participant

I’d have to guess I joined either in late December of 2013 or January of 2014. My first post was in mid January of 2014 and I recall just wandering the forum for a couple of weeks before posting.

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
        Participant

Ah. Stuff probably was different then. I do remember the mad scramble for PYOs on eBay though, and for new LPs!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I’ve been here since the start, and since before the start! Yahoo and Livejournal, for me. And before that, I found Melody on Elfwood and we used to call each other (??!!!!) when I still lived with Amber “Vantid”, in TX. Seems like just yesterday, but also ancient history…
            I recall we knew some of you only via your vague, mysterious eBay user IDs… this was before they scrambled them, so you could actually see who was bidding. I recall we used to cheer the “regulars” on!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Melody
            Keymaster

Wow, the memories! When putting stuff on ebay was new, I remember the excitement of watching Ebay auctions finishing, to see who ended up with what…it was great fun! We’d cheer for the winners!
              ” Gosh, maybe we should have an online forum or something…”

Kujacker
              Participant

My first post was March 30th of 2007, though I know I joined and lurked before I made a comment. I didn’t realize that the forum was so new at that point.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.