How long have……

Home Forums Miscellany Community How long have……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

…you been with the awesome Windstone Editions member forum?
      I missed last month’s anniversary.
      It has been 11years for me and counting.My how time flies.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Stephanie
      Participant

Is there a place to see that? I’m not sure exactly but my first thread was started 11 years and 1 month ago. It was about hatchers. 😂

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Been here 3 or 4 years in July.
          1st WE was gifted Pegs from my parents when they came out.
          Wowza to you Bodine and Stephanie!!

Natasha
          Participant

June 0f 2014 so about 5 years! I always wanted a Windstone as a kid, but never managed to get one. My first purchase was the 2014 Fantasy colt Grab Bag – and I haven’t missed a grab bag since! I am on FIRE for the new youngs!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
            Participant

I came here either June or July of 2011…

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
              Participant

May 2010 – I joined so that I could enter a raffle.

Bodine
                Participant

I have been a Windstone fan before I knew much about it. My 1st encounter with Ms.Melody’s art was when I came across an ad in a newspaper in Arkansas 1984, of the Unicorn with Babies print for sale.I had twins before and it struck a nerve with me.I never forgot.I found sculptures at Wicks’n’sticks years later and then….😃MORE!

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I’ve been around since 2006 (I think it was…). I found the old Yahoo group, and then people there talked about the official forum starting. I think it was just a couple months after the beginning that I decided to stop lurking.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I believe I joined around June 2013 – it was after that Grab Bag in 2013 because I had never heard of a Grab Bag until much later after I joined. My first Windstone was an Old Brown Mother Dragon I got on eBay, then I found the WS Forum while internet searching for Dragons. Ms. Melody’s dragons were, and are, the BEST Dragons on the market in my opinion! Glad I found you guys – although my wallet has taken a hit over the years… LOL!
                      One of my first WS Classified Ad purchases from a Forum Member was for a original Brown Baby Ki-Rin, whom I named ‘Scrimshaw’ since she looks like an ivory scrimshaw piece to me – and I still have her!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Zeppard Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aphelia
                      Participant

I’ve only been on the forum for a little over a year now, but I started collecting in 2015. Think I found out about the forum through the raffle of last March, “Fire Quartz” if I remember correctly. I wish I had joined sooner, as this community is quite a pleasant one.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

The previous version of the forum actually listed the date members joined, so it was easier to tell… On this instance of the forum, my first thread (not post!) is dated July 30, 2006.

I was one of the very first members when the forum was created – before that, we were on LiveJournal!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
                          Participant

Charter member😊

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I didn’t know the LiveJournal, not something I ever saw. I do remember a Yahoo group though that predated the Forum. I think it was Ski that invited me from that group to the new one that was forming. It was right around Christmas of ’06 that I stopped lurking.

Kim
                              Blocked

I remember I joined the forum in the fall of 2012 before the grab bag baby unicorns came out in Dec. 2012. I tried to get one as my first grab bag but they sold out in like minutes and I was so sad I missed them. I already had one dragon from years before that and then found a couple more dragons on ebay and then found this website and got more production pieces. I have always loved and collected unicorns though so was really intrigued by the grab bags unicorns. So I cut my losses when I couldn’t get one and I got in on the next grab bag batch which were young poads that came out later in Dec. I was hoping to trade one for a unicorn and almost did but I ended up liking poads and traded for another poad and started collecting those too. I later ended up getting in on most other grab bags of all types of creatures. I can’t believe it’s been about 6.5 years now and I have about 240 pieces now I just counted (mostly smaller production pieces and grab bags).

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Wrong quote…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.