fbpx

How fast did the colts sell out?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion How fast did the colts sell out?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I was thinking it was an error, no one can process and order that fast! Haha.
      I started to get worried after 20 minutes though, but I’ve got one now! I’m so happy, they look amazing! Looking forward to the group photo too, I want too circle all my favourites πŸ™‚

Group photo is up! YAY!

So many! Goi to have to start circling favorites! I have to say I Telly like the dark dapples with white manes!

Thought I totally missed them so I paid for my tadpoad……then….I see that they are actually in the store…..so get one and pay for it separate so now I gotta pay for 2 separate shipping costs to Canada!! **scuffs ground** Oh well….I got me a Tadpoad n’ colt and I love love love me some teeny tiny poad bum!!!

Email Susie. She has been on the phone constantly since these went in the store!I guess lots of people had this problem.

I made a note in the comment section of colt order and quoted my tadpoad order number so hope she sees it. Thanks Melody πŸ™‚

Susie
      Keymaster

I accidentally put them in the store with a zero quantity (oops! that’s a new mistake! Its amazing how we can invent new mistakes to keep life interesting!).

Right now they say “out of stock” but the “notify when back in stock” button is not showing – this means that there are a group romping around in shopping carts that have not been purchased yet. If their buyer changes their mind, these will reappear in the store. I set the cart time at one hour because I knew there could be problems – after one hour in a cart they automaticly return to stock.

etruscan
        Participant

I was thinking it was an error, no one can process and order that fast! Haha.
          I started to get worried after 20 minutes though, but I’ve got one now! I’m so happy, they look amazing! Looking forward to the group photo too, I want too circle all my favourites πŸ™‚

Group photo is up! YAY!

It looks like about 150 of them – and they all jumped into carts within 35 minutes! Some will be jumping back out … but WOW that was fast!

Edit – there are at least 10 in the store at the moment, so some must have escaped. I hope that people who want one will be able to get one. πŸ™‚

Sikek
          Participant

Yay group photo! So many nice colours!

Kim
            Blocked

I got a poad and unicorn! I love the little poads especially! I wanted to get a baby dragon too but don’t think I can afford that right now. I will definitely try and get some of the baby dragons in the future though when they come out in more colours. I would love to see rainbow and peacock ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Passed on the dragons, they seemed kinda expensive for the size.

You know what’s funny? I thought they were fledglings! I was looking all over to find the baby dragons, and they just weren’t there. The alphabet being my friend, I finally clued in.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kim
                Blocked

I didn’t realize at first that the baby dragons were posted either. They look a lot like the fledglings in the small photos.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

moonbeam
                  Participant

I got a tadpoad as well πŸ™‚ They are just too cute with their hair.
                    Thank you so much, for the notification e-mail, Susie! I would never have been able to get one without it.

I had a colt in my cart and was very torn if I should buy one or not. In the end I let it go because IΒ΄m not so much into the normal horse colours.
                    Should there ever be a fantasy batch, I would definatley buy one πŸ™‚

etruscan
                    Participant

There are still a few colts left this morning, and tadpoads too!

etruscan
                      Participant

The last colt finally sold a few minutes ago [10pm EDT]. Once the initial flurry (and panic) passed, they actually stayed in the store over 24 hours!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.