fbpx

How fast did the colts sell out?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion How fast did the colts sell out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

I was watching new items go in and it seems like the colts sold out in less than a minute? I never saw any option but Notify When Back In Stock. Was anyone able to get one?

They are so adorable!!

briteblades
      Participant

I was wondering that too! The site is so slow by the time I got there they were sold out!

Conrad
        Participant

There’s no way they were all purchased in less than a minute. In carts, yes, but not purchased! Hoping they have just been delayed a bit because of the heavy user load maybe?

I tried too and all I ever saw was a notify when back in stock and I was on right when they went in store????

etruscan
          Participant

I’m guessing they never really made it into the store!

Gary
            Participant

I was there the instant they went in, hit F5, and they were gone. I wonder if the quantity was set to ‘1’ by mistake?

Christine
              Participant

THEY’RE IN!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

GO GO GO!

Bullsquid
                Participant

I wonder if they ever got stocked at all, if all the site traffic isn’t stopping Susie from adding them properly.

**YUP -they’re in!

Gary
                  Participant

I got mine! One uni, and one poad. Passed on the dragons, they seemed kinda expensive for the size.

Thought I totally missed them so I paid for my tadpoad……then….I see that they are actually in the store…..so get one and pay for it separate so now I gotta pay for 2 separate shipping costs to Canada!! **scuffs ground** Oh well….I got me a Tadpoad n’ colt and I love love love me some teeny tiny poad bum!!!

etruscan
                    Participant

I got a unicorn colt and a silver baby dragon – the tadpoads are too peculiar looking for me.

Sikek
                      Participant

I was thinking it was an error, no one can process and order that fast! Haha.
                        I started to get worried after 20 minutes though, but I’ve got one now! I’m so happy, they look amazing! Looking forward to the group photo too, I want too circle all my favourites ๐Ÿ™‚

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I am going to be on pins and needles until my little uni shows up haha! I hope it is one I love =D

I passed on the tad-poads, they are a bit peculiar for me too lol

Melody
                          Keymaster

Thought I totally missed them so I paid for my tadpoad……then….I see that they are actually in the store…..so get one and pay for it separate so now I gotta pay for 2 separate shipping costs to Canada!! **scuffs ground** Oh well….I got me a Tadpoad n’ colt and I love love love me some teeny tiny poad bum!!!

Email Susie. She has been on the phone constantly since these went in the store!I guess lots of people had this problem.

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

I was thinking it was an error, no one can process and order that fast! Haha.
                              I started to get worried after 20 minutes though, but I’ve got one now! I’m so happy, they look amazing! Looking forward to the group photo too, I want too circle all my favourites ๐Ÿ™‚

Group photo is up! YAY!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.