HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2021

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Aww thanks dear.I love doing things for people and this is a very small way I can help make people happy🌞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
      Keymaster

my swap gifts from Stephanie!
        A pile of Dragon Riders of Pern books (all different from the ones I have!) a box of skittles 🙂
        a “hand mask”, a bag of pretty rocks, and best of all a great 3d printed ufo! I have been decorating it. I found a little clear dome I can add to it and made a hanger for it. Now I need to make a Santa to stick inside! Maybe a cat Santa.

gifts-from-Stephanie-Zieger

ufo-from-Stephanie

Mmloda
        Participant

My apologies for the delay everyone….I recieved my package before cmas and I was waiting to open it on Christmas morning….
          I just wanted to THANK Michelle ( Bodine) for all of the wonderful gifts she sent me for the Holiday Swap….I apologize for the delay but I have had a very rough Christmas season and New Year so far with illness in my family, including one of my fubabies is also very ill.
          But again I just wanted to say thank you so much Michelle, I loved all of the gifts and the picture may be missing a few edible items.

Marzena

Bodine
          Participant

You are most welcome.
            Sorry about the bad times and furbaby.Hope things get better soon Mmloda💖
            Awesome saucer Ms.Melody!😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

silkenwinds37
            Participant

Got my holiday gift swap package! Thank you Evelynne, for all of the goodies. I love the adorable zippo.

Ah checked back and finally saw this! You are welcome hope you enjoyed everything 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.