HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2021

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’ll try to get mine shipped on Monday

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Same here – I’m boxing it up, along with other out of town gifts, and will probably mail on Monday. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Shiarah
        Participant

Mine is packaged up and will go out on Monday!

Meanwhile, today I received my swap from Brenda Lower, and a few of my faves wanted to help show it off! It included several books in my favorite genre that I am going to start reading ASAP, a lovely scented candle, and a GORGEOUS cross-stitch dragon “Futurecast” done in some of my favorite colors. There was also a list of some more book recommendations, which I will definitely be looking into soon. THANK YOU so much, Brenda! Futurecast is going to live on what I call the “purple shelf” for obvious reasons, where he fits in beautifully (the frame fits *perfectly* between the shelves, too).

264F2E00-853D-4F4F-9A8A-10ABEA622869

C97B8F38-878C-4315-95D2-13A8EB86842F

Shiarah
          Participant

SIGH, I don’t know why the second photo turned itself sideways, it wasn’t taken that way. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bodine
            Participant

My tracking says delivered so that’s another shipped package complete.I worry lately.
              Great gift boxes😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ruth
              Participant

My package was delivered!!! Anxious and hope my swapee enjoyed it 😬

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hey Ruth!
                  YES – I LOVE It! Guys, I got the Mother Lode of a Wonderful bunch of Holiday Gifts – this was Part 2 and well worth the wait!
                  I need to take a photo tomorrow and post it, since today was so busy. BTW – Patti LOVES her new ball! She actually got it in her mouth and carried it around. My little Jack Russell terrier mix is only 13 lbs. and tennis balls are her favorite toys – well, her new favorite is a bit bigger than a tennis ball and I’m amazed that she can pick it up and carry it in her mouth! I guess Patti’s mouth is bigger than I thought LOL!

The bath soaps and the Cucumber and Watermelon lotion and bath wash set look to be wonderful – I’ll try them in the morning. BTW – the Lavendar and the Green tea Bath Bombs were really fragrant! Thanks! The TY plushies are so cute – especially the Ghost one! And of course, who doesn’t love popcorn and a movie? Can’t wait to have movie night with Mulan. ^_^

The two earring sets are also really neat and I love the Holiday card and note you included. Thank you so much for all my Goodies!

veryalive
                  Participant

Just shipped my swap package!!!

Bodine
                    Participant

Most folks have shipped but if you have an issue,give me a holler so I can help.Thank you.
                      Thank you Verylive,appreciate the heads up.BTW:I can’t wait to see😀

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I shipped my package to my Holiday Swap partner today as well. It should be delivering around Saturday according to the expected delivery date. Hope you like it! ^_^

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Hey Ruth!
                          YES – I LOVE It! Guys, I got the Mother Lode of a Wonderful bunch of Holiday Gifts – this was Part 2 and well worth the wait!
                          I need to take a photo tomorrow and post it, since today was so busy. BTW – Patti LOVES her new ball! She actually got it in her mouth and carried it around. My little Jack Russell terrier mix is only 13 lbs. and tennis balls are her favorite toys – well, her new favorite is a bit bigger than a tennis ball and I’m amazed that she can pick it up and carry it in her mouth! I guess Patti’s mouth is bigger than I thought LOL!

The bath soaps and the Cucumber and Watermelon lotion and bath wash set look to be wonderful – I’ll try them in the morning. BTW – the Lavendar and the Green tea Bath Bombs were really fragrant! Thanks! The TY plushies are so cute – especially the Ghost one! And of course, who doesn’t love popcorn and a movie? Can’t wait to have movie night with Mulan. ^_^

The two earring sets are also really neat and I love the Holiday card and note you included. Thank you so much for all my Goodies!

Here’ a pic of ALL the Goodies I received for part 2 of my Holiday Swap! Love ’em All! Thank You! ^_^

2021_HolidaySwap-P2

Ruth
                          Participant

You are very welcome. I am glad you liked the goodies!

Bodine
                            Participant

WOW lady,motherload!!😀
                              Awesome Ms.Ruth.What a great gift box.

veryalive
                              Participant

Tracking says my package was delivered!!! So excited and hoping everything made it intact!

Bodine
                                Participant

Tracking says my package was delivered!!! So excited and hoping everything made it intact!

I got my most wonderful box of goodies!(sorry,out of pocket a few days) Thank you so very much.I do have pics and will post in a bit.I absolutely LOVED everything…with special love for that beautiful art book.Such beautiful photos.I will post a few.Candies,YUM!Almost all gone.I munched all weekend while putting up Christmas decor and my tree.
                                  Thank you for your kindness and generosity.💞

20211130_1232072

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.