HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2020

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP 2020

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

You are very welcome and glad you enjoyed it.I hope you enjoy the CDs.My daughter also loves that type of music.
      Makes you want to dance a jig😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mmloda
      Participant

Mine has finally arrived and I love the Tiger ornament and the display box along with all bath stuff.
        THANK YOU ….Emily
        Unfortunately I think my picture is too big….so I will post it on Facebook in the Windstones group.

Marzena

Mika
        Participant

Mine has finally arrived and I love the Tiger ornament and the display box along with all bath stuff.
          THANK YOU ….Emily
          Unfortunately I think my picture is too big….so I will post it on Facebook in the Windstones group.

That was me.:) I thought I had put my username in the card, sorry about that!

Bodine
          Participant

You guys are awesome.
            Has anyone not received their holiday box?

whisker hunter west
            Participant

My only surprise boxes turned out to be from my parents & forgotten Kickstarter projects, so I guess I’m still left? Not really worried about it, considering I still haven’t gotten my Christmas cards mailed out yet. *glances at waiting stack* I guess they’re more like just Holiday cards at this point? Ah, well. *wanders off to procrastinate more*

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Bodine
              Participant

It is traveling to you.No worries😊
                There were and still are,lots of them stuck in limbo.

Mmloda
                Participant

Hey everyone I was able to get the picture on here after all of my goodies.

Marzena

whisker hunter west
                  Participant

I haz a box! It has cookies & shinies in it! =D

It may be a couple more days before I can get a decent picture for posting, but – thank you, siberakh1!!!

whisker hunter west
                    Participant

…Okay, my procrastination is in full force this month. But, here’s a picture of all the loot that siberakh1 sent me! =D

Windstone_GiftSwap_Winter2020_sm

A gorgeous beaded parrot, minerals with stories, a suncatcher, COOKIES, cat toys, a lovely lavender spray, and a shimmering cat coaster – so much fun! Thank you!!!

May everyone have a happy, healthy, and only-good-ways crazy 2021! (Since “not crazy” is probably not an option…)

Bodine
                      Participant

Yay you!Lots of goodies.
                        Thanks for participating everyone.This is always heart warming and fun.💖

siberakh1
                        Participant

Yay! I’m glad everything got to you safely, despite the shipping challenges this holiday season presented. I’m glad you are enjoying all the shinies and cookies! The stones are from my favorite metaphysical store (the owners are just lovely people and very knowledgeable – Tushita Heaven). Have a safe, happy, and fun 2021! ^_^

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.