Bantam colors – Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Bantam colors – Kickstarter

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dragonlairqueen
    Participant

I am SO excited about the new sculpt, but crying because I don’t see a Brown! Is there anyway to specify in the Choose (top) level? Could another level be added in which one may request any production color? I might have to get two if I can have Copper Patina! Pretty please, with Fuzzy on top??

Kim
      Blocked

Pati, Melody said production colours would be painted later so if you are hoping for those colours I would wait if I were you because the production colours would also be a lot less. It’s the special colours right now that are more money because they are all different.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
        Participant

Pati, I highly doubt that at this point you can request a production color or anything very close to one. If you plan on participating in the Kickstarter, I’d recommend just looking for a piece/pieces that appeal to you. It’s a good idea to squeak for a production color you’d like, though, as you have here. If/when they start to be released in production colors, how many requests have been received for a given paint scheme can help influence what schemes are chosen. There is no guarantee that any given retired paint scheme will end up on a new sculpt, but the more squeaks the better. Some old schemes will never be revisited due to unavailability of the paints used, but I don’t remember hearing that about brown. (Copper patina might have a really good chance of appearing, since it was created as a way of saving slightly flawed pieces)

Melody
          Keymaster

I am SO excited about the new sculpt, but crying because I don’t see a Brown! Is there anyway to specify in the Choose (top) level? Could another level be added in which one may request any production color? I might have to get two if I can have Copper Patina! Pretty please, with Fuzzy on top??

I wasn’t going to offer these in production colors during this Kickstarter because we will most likely do them in those colors later. These are supposed to be special.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Once the dragon is produced in mass (which I am assuming is what the Kickstarter aims to achieve) I’m sure we will begin to see it in all the production colors as we did with the baby dragon and minikeeper. <3

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
              Participant

How will we recieve notification the Kickstarter has launched?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
                Participant

go to Melody’s Kickstarter preview page.

Once you have the Preview page open you will see in the upper left corner of the screen the link ’Notify me upon launch’ – click this and the system will prompt you to log into your Kickstarter Account and then the link will change to read ’Saved’. This is important because now when Melody activates the Kickstarter and it launches, you will receive an email from Kickstarter with the Campaign launch announcement – sort of like the Windstone announcements.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Thanks. Got it.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
                    Keymaster

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reptangle/dragon-figurines Here is a link to a page on which you can request to be notified

Melody
                      Keymaster

Gina suggested that we include a tier for old brown and old peacock, so maybe I will include those! I have moved the (possible) launch date to March 12. so we might be able to do that. We need to paint samples.

Scathach
                        Participant

Gina suggested that we include a tier for old brown and old peacock, so maybe I will include those! I have moved the (possible) launch date to March 12. so we might be able to do that. We need to paint samples.

Will old brown and peacock be exclusive to Kickstarter?

Life is beautiful.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I believe Melody mentioned on another post that the Old Brown and Old Peacock would not be Kickstarter Exclusive colors. I believe right now the only Kickstarter Exclusive colors anticipated are the Albino with Pink eyes and the Sand Bantam Dragons.

Zeppard Adult Poads

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Here’s what Melody posted on the “So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)” Forum Topic about potentially adding the Old Brown and Old Peacock and that they would not be Kickstarter Exclusive colors:

So, we will have 128 individual dragons finished. We have a small batch of the Stone color finished, the pink-eyed Albinos and the Sand colors will be painted when the campaign ends because they will be exclusive for the campaign. Gina suggested that we also offer old brown and old peacock. If we do these, they won’t be exclusive, but it seems lots of people would like to have ones that match their old dragon families.

Zeppard Adult Poads

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.