Hi from Onyxt

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Welcome! πŸ˜€ 16 is not too young at all to collect Windstones. I too have admired them since I was about 10 years old. I only started collecting though after I turned 21, and started earning some decent money to afford them. My parents wouldn’t let me have any of them when I was little… go figure πŸ™„

I wonder how thye would react now to see what some of the ones they could have picked up cheap are selling for as retired pieces??

I know right! I specifically remember begging my mom for a flap cat for the longest time though. She always said maybe next time. Isn’t that what they all say though! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

Welcome!! KMD4ME is about your age, I believe. I hope you manage to collect a few peices. The curled dragons are real nice. πŸ™‚ I sure didnt have that kind of money when I was your age, though. πŸ˜† Welcome to the forums though. Make yourself at home!

Hey and welcome. You are at a great age to start collecting.
        I wish I had found out about Windstones when I was younger. A friend of my daughters told me about then 10 years ago. ( I’m 48) I have the Flapcats, the white Pegasus family and a few PYO wolves. I’d have more but we also have five real horses and several other critters to support. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Welcome, Onyxt. 16 isn’t too young. I got my first piece when I was 15 or so. Four years later I’ve got 71 and counting. So have at it! πŸ˜€

Dragon Master wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

WELCOME Onyxt

πŸ˜€ Hope you like it here They are all friendly, I don’t think one of them as bitten another yet πŸ˜† .
          Don’t miss the important links of the forum.
          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905

We have had some close calls but no blood yet 😯
          Haha.

Welcome to the forum and I wouldn’t say that 16 is too young. We will have your collection expanded in no time. πŸ˜€

Welcome! Tis good to see more youngins, I’m 17 and was feeling lonely. Wait… no I wasn’t… these folks are great. Haha, anyways, welcome to ze forum!

darjeb
          Participant

WELCOME – joining the forum means help in making
            your Windstone owning dreams come true.

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Anthony
            Participant

Again thanks for the replies, and I hope I make some good friends here ^^

Brian
              Participant

Welcome. πŸ™‚ I was 17 when I got my first dragon. A Peacock Fledgling. You will make lots of friends here.

Elena
                Participant

Welcome!!!

I was 15ish when I started collecting. I used to save up all my babysitting money to buy them! So it is possible! πŸ˜‰

Welcome aboard! πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Welcome!! We hope to make you feel like family here! You could not have found a better bunch! =P

Blackdesertwind wrote:

WELCOME Onyxt

πŸ˜€ Hope you like it here They are all friendly, I don’t think one of them as bitten another yet πŸ˜† .

ROFLMAO Someone please repost the link for my entrance crash thread πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not to be completely contradictory, we’re all pretty great people here, but that whole fiasco was hilarious! IMHO *in my humble opinion*(for those who don’t use acronyms) Also not to be a bragart πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Welcome! Tis good to see more youngins, I’m 17 and was feeling lonely. Wait… no I wasn’t… these folks are great. Haha, anyways, welcome to ze forum!

I was gonna say Chessie LoL you know there are those of us here who act like 4 year olds at times πŸ˜† *me…ski…frozen….and a few others ;)*

Brian
                      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Welcome!! We hope to make you feel like family here! You could not have found a better bunch! =P

Blackdesertwind wrote:

WELCOME Onyxt

ROFLMAO Someone please repost the link for my entrance crash thread πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not to be completely contradictory, we’re all pretty great people here, but that whole fiasco was hilarious! IMHO *in my humble opinion*(for those who don’t use acronyms) Also not to be a bragart πŸ˜‰

Nirvanacat is this what you were looking for. That is funny. You had a pretty long intro. πŸ™‚

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=629&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Well I do think that is the actual thread she was talking about, but that is a good one. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.