Hi from Onyxt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hi, as you can tell I’m near here…obviously. Well I don’t have any Windstones in my possession as of now, but I plan on collecting tell I don’t feel like doing it anymore. If your wondering I’ve been fascinated with Windstone items since I was about 10 (I’m 16 now) Yeah I’m kind of young to be collecting these things, but I like them so I don’t see any problems with it. Any who before I start to bore you, I hope I can meet some nice people here, Well ciao for now.

~Onyxt

Anthony
      Participant

wolflodge100
        Participant

Welcome! We have a few younger collectors on here, I’m sure you will have a few before long. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

16 isn’t young to be collecting the Windstones. There are a few other teenagers on the forum. So what piece are you thinking about getting first? When I first started collecting (1998/99) I got two pieces the black mother unicorn and the baby pegasus.

BDW
            Participant

WELCOME Onyxt

πŸ˜€ Hope you like it here They are all friendly, I don’t think one of them as bitten another yet πŸ˜† .
              Don’t miss the important links of the forum.
              http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905

Starbreeze
              Participant

Welcome!!! πŸ˜€

Anthony
                Participant

Well I guess it isnt too weird then ^^. Also I plan on getting a retired brown male,it just caught my eye. Any ways thanks for the quick replies.

~Onyxt

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

WELCOME Onyxt

πŸ˜€ Hope you like it here They are all friendly, I don’t think one of them as bitten another yet πŸ˜† .
                    Don’t miss the important links of the forum.
                    http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905

We have had some close calls but no blood yet 😯

Okay I’ll admit it. I do nibble. πŸ˜† Welcome to the insanity. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                    Participant

Welcome! πŸ˜€ 16 is not too young at all to collect Windstones. I too have admired them since I was about 10 years old. I only started collecting though after I turned 21, and started earning some decent money to afford them. My parents wouldn’t let me have any of them when I was little… go figure πŸ™„

Patricia
                      Participant

~Welcome!~

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Welcome Onyxt. Young or old, we’re a bad influence on the old pocketbook. πŸ™‚

Lokie
                        Participant

Welcome!

Jodi
                          Participant

Welcome to the Forum!

Bob

travistie wrote:

Welcome! πŸ˜€ 16 is not too young at all to collect Windstones. I too have admired them since I was about 10 years old. I only started collecting though after I turned 21, and started earning some decent money to afford them. My parents wouldn’t let me have any of them when I was little… go figure πŸ™„

I wonder how thye would react now to see what some of the ones they could have picked up cheap are selling for as retired pieces??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.