fbpx

Here she is! The prize from the special raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Here she is! The prize from the special raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    laphon1
    Participant

WOW! That is one gorgeous griffin. Congrats!

Skigod377
      Participant

I just wanted to say congratulations. That is one awesome prize. WTG to both you and Miss Melody. I love the felt bottom.

darjeb
        Participant

Congratulations what a beautiful prize and it is so thoughtful of Melody to research what she thought you would like the most.

Nice, nice, NICE!! Good thing green is my second favorite color, cuz that’s what I’m turning….greeeeen with envy. πŸ˜‰

Wow. That is SO cool! I can see how you’d be completely thrilled with her. Congrats!
          Since I’m totally new here, could someone point me to the rules/regs/info about entering the raffles? I can’t find anything about what you do to enter or what you need to do to be eligible.
          Thanks for any help!
          sumrsnow

Heather
          Participant

Welcome, sumrsnow! πŸ™‚ And thank you!

Regarding the next raffle: There’s a thread on the September raffle under the “Ask Melody” section. She posted there recently saying that she’s still looking for a prize for this month’s raffle. When she finds one, she’ll post a photo in her Gallery and folks who are interested in that prize can send her their names (real name and Forum name) via e-mail and ask to be entered in that raffle. I’m not 100% sure, but I think her e-mail is still reptangle@gmail.com (But you don’t have to try to include the TM, or the capital R–Reptangle is the name of the comic Melody’s been working on, so the Forum automatically capitalizes it and puts a TM on the end. Kind of like what happens when you type in “poad”.) Hope this helps! πŸ™‚

thank you Barrdwing! Your information was very helpful. What does it cost to enter a raffle? Or is it a raffle for the opportunity to buy the piece? If so, is the price posted somewhere?
            I apologize if this information is already out there somewhere. I just can’t find it. πŸ˜•

Jodi
            Participant

sumrsnow wrote:

thank you Barrdwing! Your information was very helpful. What does it cost to enter a raffle? Or is it a raffle for the opportunity to buy the piece? If so, is the price posted somewhere?
              I apologize if this information is already out there somewhere. I just can’t find it. πŸ˜•

It’s free.

Bob

It was Melody’s birthday and I jokingly asked what we got, trying to be funny, and that started Melody being as generious as usual in finding items for the raffles each month.
                Now they are posting the prizes for people to enter ONLY if they want that specific prize. I for one wouild take anything and would like to be entered in all the drawings automatically, but I guess you have to enter each one individually.

These are just for Forum members so you need to send Melody an e-mail with your name and Forum name

Tyrrlin
                Participant

That’s an INCREDIBLE piece, Barrdwing, and I’m happy you are able to give this lovely girl a good home! πŸ™‚

Congratulations!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Heather
                  Participant

sumrsnow wrote:

The raffle is free, and the prize is also free. πŸ™‚ Isn’t that the nicest thing? Melody is the greatest ever, she really is. πŸ˜€ I couldn’t be happier with my griffin, but I admit that I’m equally tickled to see all of these unusual pieces come forward to be publicly admired. We would probably not have gotten to see them if not for these raffles, short of travelling to the factory itself. (I’ve got to do that someday . . . πŸ™„ )

Have you seen the photo in the Gallery of this month’s prize? He’s spectacular!

😯 Oh my gosh! You’re kidding! She is giving this gorgeous creature away? I’m amazed. Melody must be a very special person to do this every month.
                    This really seems like a very fun group from what I’ve been reading.
                    Thanks so much for your help.
                    Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

She is so …

HOT HOT HOT❗

Does she have a name yet? And did I read correctly that she specially picked this lady for you by doing a bit of research on the BBS?

How incredibly thoughtful of her, a definate above and beyond anyones expectations.

~A still stunned Hoofer (June 08 raffle winner)

Heather
                    Participant

No name yet; I keep trying, but the names I come up with definitely aren’t “her”. :/ But she gets to sit on the top shelf of the display cabinet where the lighting is best, so I think she’s somewhat mollified by that.

And yes, Melody actually went through my comments and used them to decide on this darling as the prize. I’m still floored that she went to such trouble–talk about a nice person! She really is the greatest. πŸ˜€

She is stunning, and ohhh sooo special. The Mam Creator does love us as we love her…

Congratulations, she is where she should be…

Way to go Mam Creator, I’m still fresh from the egg but happy that I have stumbled into your world…

Yeah! 5 posts, I can now post a picture! *leaving to go post a picture…*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.