Here she is! The prize from the special raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Here she is! The prize from the special raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Time to post some photos . . . this girl arrived last Tuesday, but computer woes have kept me from being able to post photos until today. I’m sorry about the delay, because I’ve been dancing on twinkletoes all week every time I walk past her. Please meet the mystery prize from the special raffle!

She has a very special felt pad, too:

Orange eyes! Dark barring! And holy cow, the wildtype colors and antiquing . . . I’m agog. She’s the prettiest girl in the collection and she knows it. I’m so happy with her! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Thank you so much, Melody!

Melody told me that this was the very first female griffin she painted, and that she used a dark overall paint wash to test how the paint would flow into the details. If I’m reading this right, that would make this piece a test paint for the sculpt itself. 😯 She also said that she chose this griffin for the prize by checking over the comments I’d made in the past. Good grief–in the middle of unpacking, she takes the time to do this! We are the luckiest and best-taken-care-of fans on the planet! πŸ˜€

Additional photos can be found here: http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s317/Barrdwing/Raffle%20griffin/

Heather
      Participant

BDW
        Participant

😯 WOW!!!! She is gorgious!
          Congrats! πŸ˜€

Laurie
          Participant

All I can say is WOW!!! 😯 shes gorgeous!! πŸ˜‰

Travistie
            Participant

She is a very beautiful griff! Congrats! πŸ˜€
              I love the little drawn on logo on the felt pad. It appears he’s holding a cup of coffee!

Lokie
              Participant

She’s beautiful! The dark antiquing (I’m guessing caused by the wash?) is perfect in this color scheme and I’m loving the earthy, rustic feel she has. Congratulations!

dragonmedley
                Participant

She’s an absolute beauty, I’m jealous πŸ˜€

It’s really neat and nice of Melody to take the time to research a prize for you. It’s even more special!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Wow! She’s beautiful!

If it gets stolen… it wasn’t me. 😈

Stephanie
                  Participant

Holy cow! She is absolutely, absolutely amazing. 😯

Congratulations!!

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Congrats!!! She’s a real beauty!!! πŸ˜€

Wow! She is special! What a prize! Congratz!!!

Sbianchi
                      Participant

She is BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATULATIONS!

Nightcrow
                        Participant

She’s beautiful, and I love the customized felt pad! πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melissa
                          Participant

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats! πŸ˜€

Love the felt pad Griffins expression. He sticking his tongue out there? πŸ˜†

Maplecarver wrote:

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats! πŸ˜€

Love the felt pad Griffins expression. He sticking his tongue out there? πŸ˜†

He looks like he’s had one too many cups of that coffee…. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.