Help me spread the word on reddit!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Help me spread the word on reddit!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Oh, man, I would absolutely help run a Windstone booth at one of my local cons, but they’re probably all too small for Windstone to bother with. I am definitely a Con Creature, and would attend way more of them if I had the money and the time off work!

I bought my male Silver Wolf griffin at Worldcon 66/Denvention 3, back in 2008! This involved schlepping him home in a backpack as my carry-on luggage. 🙂 Once his box was in the backpack it just about had room left over for a toothbrush and one paperback novel, weighed as much as a load of bricks, and his box dug a line into my lumbar muscles while I trekked through miles of airport, but it was totally worth it. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.