Help me spread the word on reddit!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Help me spread the word on reddit!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Oh, man, I would absolutely help run a Windstone booth at one of my local cons, but they’re probably all too small for Windstone to bother with. I am definitely a Con Creature, and would attend way more of them if I had the money and the time off work!

I bought my male Silver Wolf griffin at Worldcon 66/Denvention 3, back in 2008! This involved schlepping him home in a backpack as my carry-on luggage. 🙂 Once his box was in the backpack it just about had room left over for a toothbrush and one paperback novel, weighed as much as a load of bricks, and his box dug a line into my lumbar muscles while I trekked through miles of airport, but it was totally worth it. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.