fbpx

Help me name the Halloween kitty

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help me name the Halloween kitty

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I’m kind of on the same page as Rylorien- Grimalkin (Grimalkitt?) -is what popped into my head. Grimmy for short. Our black founding from this spring I call Beastie, a she could be Maleficent or Malley.

Bodine
      Participant

LOL,great names.It looks as though I may have to put them all in a hat and pull.Tough choices.

But remember,I will be calling for him outside soooo….LOLOL

I do like Beastie.The first pic fits that one

He reminds me of a Serval that is solid black in the last photo..heehee

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Omen

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

dragonmedley
          Participant

You can keep Spooky 🙂 Or go for Charbon.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

StormDancer
            Participant

I like Cosmic Creepers, from the old movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
              Participant

HaHa!
                I was going to suggest this because I had a cat named Midnight when I was in College… you thought of it first though.

Hey Bodine, How about one of these: ‘Devil’ ‘Devilin’ ‘Diablo’ ‘Satan’ ‘Lucifer’ or something from Harry Potter: ‘Severus’ (as in Snape)

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
                Participant

OOOoooo!
                  How about DAMIEN!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

What a cutie!

Names: Eclipse, Night, Nocturne, Jet, Sable, October (possible nickname: “Toby”), Halloween, Beastie or Ghoulie (as in, “ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night” – it sounds like he qualifies on more than one front!) , Frightful, Boggart, Warlock, Spook.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                    Participant

I really enjoy the program Lucifer on Hulu.Jeff pointed out to me that calling Satan,come here Satan,in the neighborhood at night might not go over well with the neighbors😂

Loving y’all’s input.😋

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

LOL! Yeah maybe you wouldn’t want the neighbors to think you were devil worshippers or something… LOL!

I looked at the first photo of the Kitty going all ‘Phifftsszzz’ and bonkers and stuff and seeing that it made him look all scary… maybe ‘Scary-Cat’ would be a cute name (instead of Scaredy-Cat). “Here Scary-Cat! Here Scary-Cat! Time to come in!” LOL!

Syn
                        Participant

His ears look big because he is young and still growing.  He’ll “grow” into them.

Good find, Mimi.  We had a Midnight, Kohl and Kit Kat.  Our other black was named “Guy” and he was huge, the size of a small dog.  When we took him in, we kept remarking what a big guy he was; it just stuck and became Guy.  I found most of our cats got names from how we talked to them or their personalities and how they acted.

Bodine
                          Participant

Hi SYN! Yep,I do have one in mind that fits but I kinda don’t plan on keeping him,Toki does NOT like it,so I will draw front the hat.I am looking around.I got a few cute photos of him.This was just now.I gave him a wipedown bath,fed him and put him on a heating pad.All is quiet in the Ward household….for a few minutes.LOL

How old do you think he is?

StormDancer
                            Participant

Cats can take up to 2 or 3  months to adjust to a new kitten. Wiccan, the kitten that I found on the train tracks about 3 months ago is just now really being accepted by Pagan and Sorcha. He spent his first 4 weeks in the bathroom most of the time where the cats could smell each other under the door and play footsie until they stopped the non stop hissing and growling. After that he was out for supervised visits of 15 or 20 minutes at a time which gradually lengthened until they now all curl up in the cat bedroom. (A room with floor to ceiling shelves specifically for them to play on).

I would guess your Kitty to be about 7 or 8 weeks old.  He is really cute!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

I want to name him CatchUp but she says no.

etruscan
                              Participant

Oh well, you will just have to think of a different name since she doesn’t relish the one you suggested.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.