HELP!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback HELP!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

warning: Parameter 1 to theme_node_images_attach_list() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/windstoneeditions.com/httpdocs/includes/theme.inc on line 656.

i keep getting this message in big red letters whenever I try to post and thi one, too…

warning: Parameter 1 to alchemy_autotagging_autotagging_api_insert() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/windstoneeditions.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 462.

twindragonsmum

tdm

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hi!

What exactly are you trying to do when you get these messages? Where on the website are you trying to post?

If for some reason you cannot reply to me here, you are welcome to email me.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
        Participant

I’ve been trying to post recipies to the food section and have also been having difficulty posting pics… Maybe it knows I’m blonde… πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Does the message appear when you try to post, or randomly? Does your post go through or do you only get the error? The more specifics I know, the better we can try to fix it. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Susie
            Keymaster

I just got a very similar notice when I updated a product! Clay should be back soon to help straighten us all out. He’s been unavailable for a few days.

Pam

test

Pam

Well that did not come out as expected.

Also, I get

warning: Parameter 1 to alchemy_autotagging_autotagging_api_insert() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/vhosts/windstoneeditions.com/httpdocs/includes/module.inc on line 462.

when I use the image upload feature (after clicking save), although the pictures still upload and post.

Twindragons, do you get those error messages only in the upload images window?

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Hmm, I got it when doing an administrative task (approving images for the PYO gallery) too. There is something being buggy however I think it’s handing out errors BUT still completing the action we are asking of it…

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

I get them when trying to use the Welcome thread, I get them when tryng to post to Melody. I get them at unpredictable times, sometimes things are working just fine and in the next post the dreaded red letters show up… J)

Never know when they’re gonna show…

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Rusti
                      Participant

I just tried to post a new thread in the Community forum and got this error and as far as I can tell, the thread hasn’t posted…

I tried twice, and I don’t see it showing up anywhere.

Rusti
                        Participant

Is my error

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

I got a similar string of warning messages, like three, at the top of the page when I placed an order yesterday through the store. It did not impede me from completing the order, so I ignored it.

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Thank you all for letting us know about this error. It should not, in theory, prevent you from completing whatever it is you are trying to do. It’s a known bug and Clay is on it! πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                              Participant

Oh, so that’s where my question to Melody went…well…fardles. D:

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

3/14/2011 — It is a known problem that new forum topics are not showing up. I have reported this to Clay… please bear with us!

If you made a new forum topic and it did not show up, please wait till this is fixed. If after this problem is fixed, your post still does not show up, go to “My Account” -> “Track” and it should be listed there. You can then copy-paste it and re-post it to a new topic.

As of 11:20am EST This has not been fixed….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.