fbpx

***HELP! 2 MISSING PYO KEEPER DRAGONS – 12/13/2011 FOUND!!!! THANKS ***

Home Forums Miscellany Community ***HELP! 2 MISSING PYO KEEPER DRAGONS – 12/13/2011 FOUND!!!! THANKS ***

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I hope you find them . At least you have pics if someone tries to sell them . Losing something in the mail is a NIGHTMARE .

siberakh1
      Participant

Some GOOD news! The person I mailed the dragons to sent me an email last night saying that he received them unharmed! He was also shocked, since no post office in the US or Canada ever scanned them. They also were not scanned or even stickered/stamped by either US or Canadian customs. He had been checking the tracking as well. The outer box was smashed in on one corner, so peanuts were leaking out, but the inner boxes and dragons were snug inside and unharmed! It’s as if I printed a label out and drove them to his house!

Talk about a heart attack being averted! @_@ Definitely one of the best emails I could have received last night! WHEW!

Thanks so much for looking out just in case and listening to me freak out! ^_^;; I really do appreciate it! Good thing to know for the future! We’re waiting for the guy we were working with at the post office to call back, so we can update him and thank him for his time, since he was concerned as well, since someone at his post office failed to scan it at all.

…. and now I worry when they close down half of the US sorting facilities starting next year.

Adaneth
        Participant

Glad to hear it had a happy ending! They do seem to get sloppier during the holiday rush. :~

Bodine
          Participant

Good for you!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Such great news!! :party:

briteblades
              Participant

What a relief! Time to breathe!

Carolyn
                Participant

Good I’m happy they got there . Wow , some idiots were working on both sides .

Tara
                  Participant

Congrats on your stuff showing up ok!

Honestly, I not really surprised they got there without being scanned. I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff on ebay from the US and I’m lucky if the tracking ever says more than received by USPS. Then 2-3 weeks later the stuff shows up right on schedule(First Class). The tracking on stuff to Canada is horrible even before it leaves the US.

That’s great! My box also arrived safely today. Good news all around!

Yay!

Kyrin

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.