Hello everyone!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hello everyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Welcome!! 😀

Maebnus
      Participant

Bob

WELCOME WELCOME
          I know waht you are going thru losing you older Windstones. I lost mine when my house burned down in 1988. I lost my original Male ane Mother. I have replaced all my browns and added the Emperor. You can see my collection on page 19 of the origianl Show Your Windstone thread from way back when.
          Welcome ad your collection will grow.
          How many do you have now??

Right now just 2, my male or ‘father” dragon that I just got and a fledgling in the original brown, he’s a little darker than the newer one, must be his age LOl-and I recently got a Julie Bell “Dragon of Destiny” Bronze–If you know the piece, it comes with a “crystal globe ” -I had to do it, I took the globe off and put my webcam there instead, it fits perfectly and it is a neat way to keep my dragons close-LOL-
          Micah512

darjeb
          Participant

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Bob

Micah512 wrote:

Right now just 2, my male or ‘father” dragon that I just got and a fledgling in the original brown, he’s a little darker than the newer one, must be his age LOl-and I recently got a Julie Bell “Dragon of Destiny” Bronze–If you know the piece, it comes with a “crystal globe ” -I had to do it, I took the globe off and put my webcam there instead, it fits perfectly and it is a neat way to keep my dragons close-LOL-
              Micah512

Well now you are REALLY going to HATE me. I have all 4 of her individual ones and when she came out with the Clash of the Time Lords I had to order it as soon as I saw it in the catalog. I ended up getting #1 out of 2000 and when they where clearing them out I bought another one that I have since sold to Wolfelodge100. I wish the Franklin Mint still had that quality on their items

Yeah, I know they are, I tend to collect things that are nice and now that I’m single I can have what I want on my shelves! (Dragons,Books,Pegasi,Books,Unicorns,Books,Hmmm, I think I sense a theme here)
              LOL—-Micah

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.