Hello!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #604960
    Maria
    Participant

    Thanks. 😀

    #604961
    Patricia
    Participant

    ~Welcome!~ I love your name and icon!

    While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

    #604962
    Bob

    welcome welcome. We don’t bite MUCH!!!
    Usually it’s just your pocket book to get more Windstones!! hehehehe

    #604963

    Dragon Master wrote:

    welcome welcome. We don’t bite MUCH!!!
    Usually it’s just your pocket book to get more Windstones!! hehehehe

    I can hear my wallet complaining already 😀

    Keplilly: Thanks! I love your name too, it’s so fun to meet someone with a similar name. Great minds and all that 😉

    #604964

    Welcome!
    Nice humpback whale! (I am amazed by all of those who can draw in the different computer programs… maybe it’s coming to mousework later in life, but I still write better with pencil and paper, so maybe I have a computer block!)

    #604965

    boskydragon wrote:

    Welcome!
    Nice humpback whale! (I am amazed by all of those who can draw in the different computer programs… maybe it’s coming to mousework later in life, but I still write better with pencil and paper, so maybe I have a computer block!)

    Thank you! I use a drawing tablet (from Wacom) so it’s pretty similar to pencil and paper, except that you look at the screen instead of what you’re drawing on. I love painting this way (the undo button is worth every hassle the computer might throw at me)

    On another note, I finally started my collection! I picked up a mother and young Emerald Peacock from a dealer in the area (Arts West Unique Gifts, in Bellevue). For those who were asking, they also had ruby, Gold, and the Black gold colors in stock. Mostly young dragons and mothers, though there was a ruby male and a ruby hatchling as well as a black fledgling. They also had some unicorns and a griffin, though I’m not sure on specifically which ones. Hope that helps someone! Anyway, I’m so exited to have the two dragons, because they’re both absolutely beautiful!

    #604966

    hey, welcome to the forum! 😀 you said the store by you had a griffin, do you know what color he was? thanks! 😀

    #604967

    KMD4me wrote:

    hey, welcome to the forum! 😀 you said the store by you had a griffin, do you know what color he was? thanks! 😀

    I’m pretty sure he was the wolf colored male griffin, unless there’s a similar brown not listed in the online store right now.

    #604968

    thanks, there is also a tan griffin, but it’s pretty different! thanks, and congratulations on starting your collection! 😀

    #604969

    Kaylalily wrote:

    Thank you all for the warm welcome, and the warnings of possible (or inevitable) addiction

    dragonessjade: Absolutely. I’ll probably drop by a few tomorrow and let you all know what’s there (and brag about any treasures I find, of course 😉 )

    Greater Basilisk: Thank you, I’m glad you like it. Your gallery too has great dragons in it
    Great thank you so much. I also like a couple of things in your DA gallery. Nice work. 😀

    #604970

    Kaylalily wrote:

    boskydragon wrote:

    Welcome!
    Nice humpback whale! (I am amazed by all of those who can draw in the different computer programs… maybe it’s coming to mousework later in life, but I still write better with pencil and paper, so maybe I have a computer block!)

    Thank you! I use a drawing tablet (from Wacom) so it’s pretty similar to pencil and paper, except that you look at the screen instead of what you’re drawing on. I love painting this way (the undo button is worth every hassle the computer might throw at me)

    On another note, I finally started my collection! I picked up a mother and young Emerald Peacock from a dealer in the area (Arts West Unique Gifts, in Bellevue). For those who were asking, they also had ruby, Gold, and the Black gold colors in stock. Mostly young dragons and mothers, though there was a ruby male and a ruby hatchling as well as a black fledgling. They also had some unicorns and a griffin, though I’m not sure on specifically which ones. Hope that helps someone! Anyway, I’m so exited to have the two dragons, because they’re both absolutely beautiful!
    Congrats. Could you tell me what color the unicorns and griffins were? Also if you look at Astral Castle’s website and look for the Encyclopedia then it would tell you what is retired…Those are the peices that people are mostly looking for.

    #604971

    dragonessjade wrote:

    Kaylalily wrote:

    boskydragon wrote:

    Welcome!
    Nice humpback whale! (I am amazed by all of those who can draw in the different computer programs… maybe it’s coming to mousework later in life, but I still write better with pencil and paper, so maybe I have a computer block!)

    Thank you! I use a drawing tablet (from Wacom) so it’s pretty similar to pencil and paper, except that you look at the screen instead of what you’re drawing on. I love painting this way (the undo button is worth every hassle the computer might throw at me)

    On another note, I finally started my collection! I picked up a mother and young Emerald Peacock from a dealer in the area (Arts West Unique Gifts, in Bellevue). For those who were asking, they also had ruby, Gold, and the Black gold colors in stock. Mostly young dragons and mothers, though there was a ruby male and a ruby hatchling as well as a black fledgling. They also had some unicorns and a griffin, though I’m not sure on specifically which ones. Hope that helps someone! Anyway, I’m so exited to have the two dragons, because they’re both absolutely beautiful!
    Congrats. Could you tell me what color the unicorns and griffins were? Also if you look at Astral Castle’s website and look for the Encyclopedia then it would tell you what is retired…Those are the peices that people are mostly looking for.

    I don’t think any of the ones they had were retired. The unicorns they had where the white unicorns and the griffin was definitely the wolf male griffin. When I was talking to the man in the store I got the impression that they restock with new ones fairly often.

    #604972

    Kaylalily wrote:

    dragonessjade wrote:

    Kaylalily wrote:

    boskydragon wrote:

    Welcome!
    Nice humpback whale! (I am amazed by all of those who can draw in the different computer programs… maybe it’s coming to mousework later in life, but I still write better with pencil and paper, so maybe I have a computer block!)

    Thank you! I use a drawing tablet (from Wacom) so it’s pretty similar to pencil and paper, except that you look at the screen instead of what you’re drawing on. I love painting this way (the undo button is worth every hassle the computer might throw at me)

    On another note, I finally started my collection! I picked up a mother and young Emerald Peacock from a dealer in the area (Arts West Unique Gifts, in Bellevue). For those who were asking, they also had ruby, Gold, and the Black gold colors in stock. Mostly young dragons and mothers, though there was a ruby male and a ruby hatchling as well as a black fledgling. They also had some unicorns and a griffin, though I’m not sure on specifically which ones. Hope that helps someone! Anyway, I’m so exited to have the two dragons, because they’re both absolutely beautiful!
    Congrats. Could you tell me what color the unicorns and griffins were? Also if you look at Astral Castle’s website and look for the Encyclopedia then it would tell you what is retired…Those are the peices that people are mostly looking for.

    I don’t think any of the ones they had were retired. The unicorns they had where the white unicorns and the griffin was definitely the wolf male griffin. When I was talking to the man in the store I got the impression that they restock with new ones fairly often.
    Aw, ok. Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.